Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread OK, had a little drink but now....
Dordie Filth from the council quarter of Leicester.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread The People Are Speaking!
Dordie Fork Me confirms Scrotnig's observation.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The People Are Speaking!
Scrotnig Translation: ďIím furious because someoneís posted an opinion I donít likeĒ.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Luna People cannot just blame 'society' for all their ills and issues. We have - or should have - a responsibility for our own health and well being. That does not mean 'conforming to the norm' - whatever that is - it means being a proper,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread OK, had a little drink but now....
Dordie I could show you some wonderful parts of Peterborough, we have several cemetery's, a waste incinerator, some of the deepest shit pipes in the country, two or three sewage farms where healthy, sweet tomato plants grow, a town hall full of arseholes,...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Brexit mess is the fault of Nu-Lab
Scrotnig The country is full. We do not need any more people.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
Joe 90 In your dreams? I sincerely hope not.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin They're certainly the issues that many people articulate, but scratch beneath the surface and a large proportion of people don't care and/or aren't affected by it. Or, those reasons erroneously become the whipping boy for the decline of previously...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The People Are Speaking!
Scrotnig I have the measure of him, as ever. :yup:
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What do you think of this painting?
Chris Mitchell Indeed - I haven't read that, but sounds promising! Talking of medieval naughtiness, though, I have read Rabelais' Gargantua and Pantegruel, about a giant who got up to various unpleasant things. When he arrived in Paris, he pissed on the populace,...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Luna People cannot just blame 'society' for all their ills and issues. We have - or should have - a responsibility for our own health and well being. That does not mean 'conforming to the norm' - whatever that is - it means being a proper,...
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread OK, had a little drink but now....
Chris Mitchell Do you wake up with sticky sheets?
Fork Me
Reg Perrin You should get out of those tenements Bob.
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What do you think of this painting?
Chris Mitchell Indeed - I haven't read that, but sounds promising! Talking of medieval naughtiness, though, I have read Rabelais' Gargantua and Pantegruel, about a giant who got up to various unpleasant things. When he arrived in Paris, he pissed on the populace,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread So I have a publishing deal
Chris Mitchell Why? There are only four people on BC who can read, and two of them only read Topsy and Tim books.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread The People Are Speaking!
nicknotnicked 17.4 million say leave, eat that fuckers!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The People Are Speaking!
parsonstreet I didn't think this poll has any relevance. If only we could overturn all political results by such an means.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread The People Are Speaking!
Dordie Already OFFICIALLY been done....OUT won.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Eddie Tranter in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
Eddie Tranter Right-minded citizens must band together to rid the country of the scourge of heemasexes. It's diss-goos-tin, that's what it is. It makes me feel sick, reet doon to me fuckin' GOOTS. I make no apologies for my attempts to restore some form of...
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My phone screen is pretty big
Scrotnig Size isnít important, everyone knows that, although Iím not saying mine isnít enormous, because it is.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
BobBobson If only we had more have-a-go-heroes like Eddie, then perhaps we wouldn't be in such a queeeah ridden mess to begin with!
sphinx
BobBobson Mr and Mrs Perrin make such a lovely couple don't you think? Here they both are 'doon the toon' celebrating Mrs P's birthday with some friends:
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Yours is easy. Getting sloshed and making a tit of yourself.
sphinx
BobBobson There are loads and loads of cases of mobile phone using executives claiming that their mobile phone use caused brain tumours etc. Getting the medical establishment to recognise that it was actually the phones that caused the tumours however, is an...
Eddie Tranter
2 Likes Eddie Tranter liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
BobBobson If only we had more have-a-go-heroes like Eddie, then perhaps we wouldn't be in such a queeeah ridden mess to begin with!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC