Latest Reputation Given

Latest Reputation Given

Fork Me
Positive Rep Rep Comment: No Comment Made
Luna Thanks for that, Forkers. Here is Junes version - bit of dialogue at the beginning!
Dordie
Dordie repped a post by LadyLush in the thread The all important...
LadyLush Have a good trip Dordie, hopefully you’ll get a satisfactory result at the hospital tomorrow and be back firing on all cylinders soon x
Lord Ponsonby
Lord Ponsonby repped a post by Reg Perrin in the thread D Day.
Negative Rep Rep Comment: He's a wanker
Reg Perrin As has been demonstrated several times, for Theresa May to have any power she needs her party to vote with her. As has been demonstrated several times, when they disagree with her, they don't.
TheDruid 3X3
TheDruid 3X3 repped a post by Luna in the thread WW2 Boy Hero Picture
Luna Well done, Kino,! He was certainly a brave lad. What a peculiar name the baby has - Joybells!
Dordie
Dordie repped a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Ali Carter...737 pilot..
Chris Mitchell Sounds like an amazing trip, Dordie - I doubt many people get guided tours of the flight deck, but I'm not at all surprised that you did!
Nice Fred
Nice Fred repped a post by Scrotnig in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Scrotnig We will aim to avoid that but it all depends on how cooperative the hosting company are. They could well tell us it's hard luck.
Bill. MC
Scrotnig ONLINE BODY-SHAMING ABUSE!
Fairy_Nuff
Fairy_Nuff repped a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Burns Week
Positive Rep Rep Comment: :D
nicknotnicked Careful, these types of posts can cause offence and get deleted. :epsi:
Dordie
Dordie repped a post by Fork Me in the thread No deal Brexit to...
Fork Me Twice more than Pluto...
nicknotnicked
nicknotnicked repped a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Lovely Songs
Chris Mitchell I don't suppose you've had a job since 1952 so don't really understand how outsourcing works. We are indeed in the same position as the train driver. I work in IT. The government back in 1994 privatised NHS IT and outsourced it to private...
TrickShot
TrickShot repped a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Wife - drowning
Chris Mitchell On a site like this where people insult each other by accusing them of sodomising their refrigerators, it's not likely to shock anyone. It would have more impact on the BBC Radio Four website.
Dordie
Dordie repped a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread On any official form....
Chris Mitchell Give me the full Monty breakfast any time. Last time I was peckish and went into a church, all I got was one lousy wafer and a sip of wine. Call that a breakfast, cos I don't! :hair:
sphinx
sphinx repped a post by Dordie in the thread Flu jab...
Dordie Nevertheless I am having mine pumped into my arm. And it is free.....No charge.
tadpole256
tadpole256 repped a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Is this "news" interesting?
Negative Rep Rep Comment: No Comment Made
nicknotnicked Vive Le Trump!
tadpole256
tadpole256 repped a post by kokasucky in the thread Post a picture of your genitals
kokasucky I'll take a dare
tadpole256
tadpole256 repped a post by Fork Me in the thread penisland
Fork Me http://www.penisland.net/
tadpole256
tadpole256 repped a post by kokasucky in the thread My penis
kokasucky My pen is green and my spacebar doesn'tworkall the time
Nice Fred
Nice Fred repped a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hello Everyone!!
Positive Rep Rep Comment: true, he did admit to it
Scrotnig No, that's not what happened at all. We've explained this several times now. It was nothing to do with Memnoch whatsoever, it was posts by Mr Fred, who has even admitted this in public!
bill jarvis
Scrotnig
Okami Itto
Okami Itto repped a post by Plutonium in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Positive Rep Rep Comment: lol
Plutonium I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
nicknotnicked
nicknotnicked repped a post by Plutonium in the thread Labour's antisemitism crisis
Positive Rep Rep Comment: good post.
Plutonium Earlier this week, thousands of British Jews marched in London in a protest against growing antisemitism in the Labour party, under the banner "Dayenu", which roughly translated means "enough is enough". There certainly does seem to be a...
Luna
nicknotnicked Apparently it is... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/england Also in the news, some nobody related to nobody famous got shot.
superwoman
Positive Rep Rep Comment: Well said, thankyou for being so eloquent when I fail somiserably
Memnoch Western Civilization is based on equality and freedom. Islam is based on duality and submission. The two are diametrically opposed and cannot co-exist. Women and non-muslims are less than human according to islam. Therefore the only way a woman or...
Dordie
superwoman Then you should immediately pass the information to the relevant authorities and let them deal with it. Not you
superwoman
sphinx Like what? :s8 Anyway, they mostly don't even manage to teach....judging by the records of schoolchildren who can't even read...or barely write....by the age of 6. :rolleyes:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC