Video slide show

1. 642
    BC Member
    United Kingdom
    JUN
    Video slide show
    I thought I'd start the ball rolling by putting a video slide show I created for a walking project.
    Put your speakers on.
    Join BC Forums To Reply Join BC Forums To Reply
  2. 643
    BC Member
    Ireland
    JUN
    Video slide show
    That was really lovely. I have never attempted a video. I did once put together a still slide show of wedding photos for a friend, using Roxio. It turned out quite well. You have some really stunning shots in there, and I liked the choice of music.
  3. 645
    BC Member
    United Kingdom
    JUN
    Video slide show
    Thanks for that. I've just been watching it again with a critical eye (as you do). I made it with Photo Story 3 for Windows. I have also tried it with Picasa 3 Similar program. I have yet to sort out the text on that though
  4. 646
    BC Member
    Ireland
    JUN
    Video slide show
    I have just watched again - is it me, or have some of the pictures gone a little fuzzy ?
  5. 647
    BC Member
    United Kingdom
    JUN
    Video slide show
    I think it has that fuzzy look on full screen, also a tad on the default screen. I am wandering if the reason is, the pictures are direct from the camera & come up as JPEG files. I seem to remember that JPEG does lose something in copying/posting etc. I could be wrong. Perhaps there is someone who does know.
    I have made another video with a mix of stills & video action from our Scottish holiday last year, & the video footage is very pixelated. Not too sure what to do about that.
    This is the idea behind my thoughts of a social group. Thanks for your comments
  6. 649
    BC Member
    United Kingdom
    JUN
    Video slide show
    I have put in a screen shot of a video from the Scottish holiday, actually, it is not too bad considering the rest of the vid'

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •