Is there any point to cats?

1. 537
    Unsatisfactory ☑️
    BC Team
    BC Team
    United Kingdom
    APR
    I mean, cats are lovely and all that, but what purpose do they serve?

They think they are hard but they aren't. Well mine isn't anyway, I know this because I know of no "hard" creature that likes having its chin rubbed so often while lying on the floor with its legs in the air.

And whilst I'm sure they believe they are doing something important by sleeping on my bed every night, it really isn't necessary.

Dogs, for all their faults, do have the theoretical purpose of guarding your property (though even this can be a bit of a reach in some cases).
    Join BC Forums To Reply Join BC Forums To Reply
  2. 538
    Fat, old hippy
    APR
    My cats bring me dead mice and rats every day as gifts, there was one outside one of the upstairs windows the other day on the windowshelf which is only about two inches wide, it was gross, and one of them bought me some fur with the rest of the mouse/rat gone and put it in front of me on my bed, considering I'm a pretty big girl I moved like lightening!

Plus cats look nice in front of the fire, and they come and squash themselves right into your face when you're crying, and they love you for giving them the bits off the chicken that no one else will eat, and they're hilarious when they play with each other, and it's been proven that people who live with cats are less stressed than those who don't. Cats certainly serve a purpose.
  3. 541
    BC Member
    United Kingdom
    APR
    They are there to give love.
  4. 575
    Unsatisfactory ☑️
    BC Team
    BC Team
    United Kingdom
    MAY
    Currently mine exists to do a big poo in his litter tray even when he's been out for ages.
  5. 576
    Fat, old hippy
    MAY
    Oh man, that's horrible, cat pooh smells awful too, I only have trays for kittens, big cats need to pooh outside, hopefully in someone else's garden.
  6. 578
    Unsatisfactory ☑️
    BC Team
    BC Team
    United Kingdom
    MAY
    Lady.Lush
    Oh man, that's horrible, cat pooh smells awful too, I only have trays for kittens, big cats need to pooh outside, hopefully in someone else's garden.
    He even managed to make it all curly in a spiral with a little pointy bit at the end where he crimped it off.

I though only cartoon cat poo looked like that!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •