Blog: Blog Of An Admin

Posted by Scrotnig on 3rd November 2011 at 00:08 (2376 Views)
NOV
Winter is such a depressing time!
17 Comments
Rate this Entry
Well, here we are again. The clocks have gone back.

It doesn't feel like ten minutes since I was feeling happy that they had gone forwards, and spring was upon us. now the leaves are off the trees again and it's dark when I leave work.

I hate winter. Even though, I tend not to go out much in the evenings anyhow so light evenings shouldn't make much difference. But that's how it is.

Perhaps I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). My new office should help with that as it's one of those trendy modern "all glass" affairs.
Categories
Scrotnig's Run Of the Mill Musings

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>
  1. ROOT -
    NOV
    Could Be I was much more affected while there in november than in March , it felt like the day was done for by 2pm it was terrible.
  2. Scrotnig -
    NOV
    ROOT
    Could Be I was much more affected while there in november than in March , it felt like the day was done for by 2pm it was terrible.
    Yes that's how it is now, you feel darkness creeping up from about 2pm. And it gets worse and worse until Christmas!
  3. Calidore -
    NOV
    I don't mind winter. I feel equally desperate in spring and summer sometimes. In fact I read that the majority of suicides take place during the early summer. I don't know why this is, I suppose unhappy people see everyone who is happy getting ready to enjoy themselves again. I mean the seasons don't really affect my mood much as you know they will be emporary, but it has to be said that a good bit of hot weather does make me feel happy.
  4. Scrotnig -
    NOV
    It seems some people do feel the pressure to "have a good time" as spring moves into summer, I guess it's similar to the pressure some feel at Christmas.
  5. sphinx -
    NOV
    Why don't you post this into a proper thread instead of all this 'blog' nonsense?
  6. Calidore -
    NOV
    Well, if you are poor and single you really have to make an effort to enjoy Christmas which is about,u less you are religious, giving presents to you family, the presents a parent gives their child are the most imortanp.

Fuckoff spell checker,myou didn't help then...

Summer you don't need anything to enjoy, just a t-shirt and a hot day. Summer makes you feel young, Christmas, old.
  7. Calidore -
    NOV
    Poor and single. Why did no-one tell me this is the worst combination youmcan get ut of life and this is why we strive to improve?

Why did none tell me? I am poor, single and facing the next thirty or forty years I this fuckingmiserable stae.

Who'd no fucker tell em?
  8. Calidore -
    NOV
    And I had the opportunity to have it all....indeed I had it all, the girl, the job, the house....what fucking went wrong??
  9. Rembrandt -
    NOV
    Stop whining. Though you sound like an old man you are seemingly not that old. You have the greatest gift of all that Life can offer..that of being young.
  10. ROOT -
    NOV
    It southpark be warned naughty words
Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC