Blog: NiNjiiN

Posted by NiNjiiN on 13th January 2010 at 05:31 (7914 Views)
JAN
Oh my pookin' god, what a cheese!
6 Comments
Rate this Entry
Old Shire Vintage from Morrisons.

It's a creamy looking stunner in a verdant green wax jacket.

It's so nice that I've been defending it for days. A small bite gives waves of tantalising taste for about thirty seconds. The aftertaste makes you go hmmm.

If you like a proper powerful kick ass cheese with a good hard poke of flavour, this is your cheese. The texture is simply dreamy.

Second ony to the vintage cave aged cheddar from Cheddar.

Hello George. xxx
Categories
Member Blogs

Comments

1. sphinx -
    JAN
    Hmmm...if I liked cheese I'd give it a try.

But apart from Parmesan and strong Cheddar, which I use in cooking etc., (and, rarely, a cheddar and tomato sarnie)...I don't actually like the stuff much. Not 'neat' if you get what I mean.

2. mini_haha -
    JAN
    Cheese gives me headaches, vodka however has a very different effect
  3. Scrotnig -
    JAN
    I like cheese, but can't eat very much of it thanks to my diet that stops me from being mahoosive.
  4. NiNjiiN -
    JAN
    I've lost a stone and a half and dropped three sizes, nearly four. I'm still eating cheese. NOM. xxx
  5. Scrotnig -
    JAN
    NiNjiiN
    I've lost a stone and a half and dropped three sizes, nearly four. I'm still eating cheese. NOM. xxx
    Many congratulation!

I am still eating cheese, just not very much of it. And I have lost 5 stone.

A proper "diet" does not mean giving up anything at all, it just means eating sensibly. I've lost all that weight and yet I eat exactly the same "normal" things as anyone else.

Seriously, it's brilliant you've lost that weight. At my slimming group last week, the group leader brought in this *really* heavy bag....it weighed 1 and a half stone! It shocked me to think I was carrying over three times that much weight....very disturbing indeed!

My "fat self" is gone forever!
  6. NiNjiiN -
    JAN
    It's an awesome feeling, isn't it?

I pray I can stick to it when I get back. I'm putting in what my body needs, when it needs it. Carbs are being kept low unless I'm doing something physical, for example. xxx

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC