Blog: Blog Of An Admin

Posted by Scrotnig on 26th December 2009 at 23:40 (1075 Views)
DEC
Boxing Day
2 Comments
Rate this Entry
Well waddya know? I didn't do anything today either, apart from get my washing done for the week ahead. How tedious.

I've also been drinking a touch of vodka and diet lemonade, though not enough to be pissed. How boring.
Categories
Scrotnig's Run Of the Mill Musings

Comments

1. Johnie B Goode -
    DEC
    Call that a blog? you must have done something slightly interesting. :-)

Although, I suppose the revelation about the vodka was bordering on interesting.

And how come you have already posted one for today but only this one is showing up on new posts?

Updated 27th December 2009 at 13:27 by Johnie B Goode
  2. Scrotnig -
    DEC
    Johnie B Goode
    Call that a blog? you must have done something slightly interesting.

Although, I suppose the revelation about the vodka was bordering on interesting.

And how come you have already posted one for today but only this one is showing up on new posts?
    Well, you know what they say...if you can't say anything interesting, say nothing at all...

As regards the late showing in Today's Posts, that's done by an automated RSS posting bot, for some reason the blogs are not showing up in the feeds until many hours later. You can see this by viewing the feed manually: Click Here. Though as it happens it seems to be up to date at the moment. I need to open a ticket with the vB team about it.

Though if they'd just integrate blogs with Today's Posts properly it wouldn't matter....they keep promising to but probably never will. Even the new vB4 doesn't have this, despite them saying it would.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC