Conversation Between Raffles and Millsy

6 Visitor Messages

1. Raffles -
    Raffles
    It's GREAT! I heard yesterday that the laminate is being delivered on friday
    The only part in my house when that's down that won't be laminate will be the stairs and landing.
    I ordered the mop
  2. Millsy -
    Millsy
    You're welcome. All our downstairs rooms are laminate. It's good innit!
  3. Raffles -
    Raffles
    Oh, I know those catalogues but I haven't seen one since living here. I think I'll get that first one (rep a bit bad on the ebay one for the seller).
    Thanks Millsy. I'm having the bedrooms done too, i love it SO mcuh!
  4. Millsy -
    Millsy
    We got ours from the Kleeneze catalogue, it's usually delivered to your door. Cleaning stuff, Kleeneze again. With the wonder mop you can get away with just a bit of water on, then once a week we use the lam. floor cleaner. I think Wilkinson's may do one, but the 2 on your links are the very rascal. NEVER use it unless it's been soaked for at least 10 minutes in hot water, then pull the handle to get rid of the excess water. Brilliant!
  5. Raffles -
    Raffles
    Hi Millsy, where did you get your super wonder mop from? I haven't seen any yet. What do you use in the water? I like the laminate cleaner but maybe once a week I feel like I need to do it right over with something else.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •