Conversation Between SteinElfeCW and osean

115 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last >>
  1. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    sammie, do you know this chick from MW ? Isnt she that bloody vampire asshole who got me booted as well? http://www.facebook.com/Fickity.Brandy.L
  2. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    you are going to love this www.arcade-arcade.com
  3. osean -
    osean
    thats what i thought
  4. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    quite nice. and very typical. what a xian fucked up jerk
  5. osean -
    osean
    Originally Posted by Mystic Christian View Post
    Comparing the Pledge with slavery is like comparing apples and maggots... ridiculous. One was degrading and murderous, the other a simple statement of faith. Faith statements occur all over American historical documents (and buildings), thus it's not mind-boggling to see "under God" in the Pledge even though it was added much later. I don't see faith statements going away any time soon, either.

My reply:
    Really, how so?
    The original pledge was a beautiful testament to America until some blowhard asswipe in the fifties decided to change it to prove we are Better then those evil Godless commies. And as far as slavery was concerned it was okay by Gods standards. Both are pretty equal where i stand.
  6. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    that would be fine too. so sorry you deleted the ahte speach tho. always fun to look into the endless abyss of stupidity
  7. osean -
    osean
    I deleted the hatemail but i can post what i wrote to get the hatemail if you want.
  8. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    you can foreward me the hatemail to info@steinelfe.de - i love dumbwits gossip
  9. osean -
    osean
    On a side note i got hate mail from a member of MW because of what i wrote in a thread.
  10. osean -
    osean
    you did not be rude in my opinion so we are good. You can say you use American prononciation.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 115
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last >>

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •