Conversation Between RedDragonFly and Francho

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last >>
  1. RedDragonFly -
    RedDragonFly
    Glad to hear you are home safe and sound! I hope you are able to come back again too!
  2. Francho -
    Francho
    Thanks a lot RDF! I'm safely back in India and it goes without saying that I'd a wonderful US trip. Hopefully it won't the last one! :P
  3. RedDragonFly -
    RedDragonFly
    If you didn't get to extend your visit for another week.....I just wanted to wish you a safe trip home.
    Hope you had a wonderful time exploring NYC!
  4. RedDragonFly -
    RedDragonFly
    I agree.....traveling is so expensive, but I love learning about other cultures. It's a plan then, if you ever end up in the states for a longer time, we will find a way to meet up. And if I ever win the lottery....I will come to India to visit you!
  5. Francho -
    Francho
    Well, It's always nice to explore other cultures, way of living in other countries other than yours. And surely, If I get to work here and stay for a period say, a year or two, I'll have much more time at hand to do just that... And that would give us the chance to meet up...And that would be just great!! I'm already looking forward to that
  6. RedDragonFly -
    RedDragonFly
    Really? How do you feel about that? Would you want to move here? If for some reason that does happen....we are definitely meeting up!
    They are keeping you really busy huh? Well I hope they do give you some time with the holidays to get the chance to explore!
  7. Francho -
    Francho
    It's possible that I could do well If I get an opportunity to come over here and work. Who knows, I might just get that opportunity next year.
    I still haven't had the chance to do much other than work... Hopefully I'll get to see something exciting during the Christmas holiday and this coming weekend... I'll certainly have more photos to share in case I do get the chance to visit places like the museum or Times Square.... It's just that there is so much to see and so little time to do it in....
  8. RedDragonFly -
    RedDragonFly
    I am sure you could do very well here with your line of work if you wanted to come here and stay, but I know you love your home too. I am so glad to hear you are having a good time! But I am nosy....what have you been doing while you are here other then work? Have you been exploring? Gone to any of our wonderful museums or landmarks?
  9. Francho -
    Francho
    Yes, I'm still working with computers. That is my bread and butter. As for the trip. It's been an enjoyable journey thus far. I look forward to going to work everyday. The daily train ride then the walk to office and everything else that follows afterwards. Pretty soon, it will all seem like a dream. So I'm just going everything enjoy it as long as I'm here...
  10. RedDragonFly -
    RedDragonFly
    That is a long trip, how nice...gives you a chance to really look around! Have you been doing anything exciting? I hope the work part of your trip has been good too. Are you still working with computer stuff?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last >>

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •