Conversation Between SteinElfeCW and cliveanne

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>
  1. cliveanne -
    cliveanne
    Why not? there is always a chance of learning something new
  2. cliveanne -
    cliveanne
    The Blue John mines are at Matlock (Derbyshire area) I live about an hour's drive away
  3. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    would yozu like joining the collectors/healing group ?
  4. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    England is very rich in fossils. Hematite used to be mined in england and ireland; there is a vareity of fluorite that is very well known, the blue john (the mine belongs to Her Royal Majesty. From the stones posted, you could easily find gagate/jett on beaches. very common are also calcite/aragonites and quartz varieties
  5. cliveanne -
    cliveanne
    I like the collection of gems very nice.
    Q) Would I find anything you have in this collection at say, a local gravel pit? I am often amazed by colours & shapes of stones I see at various beaches around the country.
  6. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    right on.
  7. cliveanne -
    cliveanne
    I've been spitting nails. Gave the engineer a right bollocking when he came. I told him, next time don't bother as I will be with another ISP
  8. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    so sorry for that fuck up. some techs should be shot and publically whipped, in reversed order
  9. cliveanne -
    cliveanne
    Hello yourself. I'm just back as well. I've been off-line for two whole weeks due to a cock-up by my ISP engineer. He came to upgrade my router , did it then left me, saying I would be back on-line within the hour. Some bloody hour that was.
  10. SteinElfeCW -
    SteinElfeCW
    i am back again. brought some nice pictures from cloudy skies with me. will post asap
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •