BC Forums Community

Today's Posts LATEST POSTS

Latest Post Discussion
Started by Nice Fred almost
Started by Nice Fred

almost
As you're aware, it's almost Ramadam.

Perhaps you'd like to try fasting for a day in order to test your self discipline.

Nice Fred, 17th April 2019
Replies:20
Views:160
Latest post by Fork Me
Started by Bill. MC Are Jerremy Corbyn and his Supporters actual...
Started by Bill. MC

Are Jerremy Corbyn and his Supporters actual Nazis?
The media and certain politicalaly active people give this impression that they are anti Semitic and hate the Jews.

Of course many left wing people such as communists have always supported the Palestinian people and have been opposed to the state of Isreal.

Does this imply that people supporting the liberation...

Bill. MC, 15th April 2019
Bill. MC, 15th Apr 2019, Serious Discussion
Replies:38
Views:354
Latest post by BobBobson
Started by parsonstreet What is mental health?
Started by parsonstreet

What is mental health?
I think there is a problem with defining a healthy mind for various conceptual reasons.

Take a comparison. The heart appears to have a purpose (this kind of functional and goal orientated behaviour has been called "teleology")

A heart functions if it successfully pumps blood around the body.

But is not clear...

parsonstreet, 24th March 2019
Replies:94
Views:785
Latest post by Reg Perrin
Started by parsonstreet Harm and Criminality
Started by parsonstreet

Harm and Criminality
People have claimed that something should be a crime if it is harmful or causes harm.

Yet people are clearly not consistent about this.

So why should some harmful things be considered criminal and not others?

:juggle:

parsonstreet, 21st April 2019
parsonstreet, 21st Apr 2019, Talk & Chat
Replies:6
Views:76
Latest post by parsonstreet
Started by Fork Me A Quote
Started by Fork Me

A Quote
Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers - visible or invisible - giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the world's wealthiest and most prosperous people.

Bigger than Japan. Bigger than The United States. On your doorstep and...

Fork Me, 21st April 2019
Fork Me, 21st Apr 2019, Talk & Chat
Replies:7
Views:77
Latest post by Joe 90

Forums LATEST DISCUSSIONS

22nd April 2019 10:55 by Okami Itto
APR
The first Republican, Bill Weld, has stepped up to run against Trump for the Republican Nomination, he's given me a good laugh already as he's from the 'loves Trumps policies, hates Trumps mean tweets' camp. It's civility politics, Trump is going to absolutely obliterate him.

It will of course come down to Trump vs the Democrats pick. The finger was on the scale last time and they are doing it again. The corporate leadership would rather loose to a Republican than have anyone to the left of them win.

Bernie Sanders Senate Vermont, Independent but running once again as a Democrat can beat Trump but he scares the shit out of the corporate donors.He takes no corporate lobby or PAC money, his average donation is 27 dollars. Some of his flagship policies are the same things that we saw with Trump last time, healthcare, wages, outsourcing jobs, regime change wars and more, it's the populist areas where Trump has not delivered. His biggest problem is the establishment of his own party, super delegates that have up to ten thousand votes each will appear if it goes to a second round of voting , we're going to be keeping an eye on it all right here.

Tulsi Gabbard, Congress Hawai 2nd District. quickly made the obligatory 60,000 individual donations for the first debate. Her flagship policy is strongly against regime change. This is my horse, I want her to win the Presidency. If she drops out of the race at any point then I want to see her on the Sanders ticket as Secretary of State.

Kamala Harris, Senate California, has been tipped as the donors pick since after the last election she has a really bad previous too much to list right now and though her campaign has got off to a terrible start she is still one to watch at the second round stage especially.

Cory Booker, Senate, was supposed to be the number two pick but has never recovered from having his disastrous voting record examined. He's running anyway, he's a slimy centrist arsehole much in the same form as Kamala Harris.

It looks like Joe Biden is now being touted as the pick. This creepy prick is a professional blunderer and a war mongering corporatists. The signs look really bad, he's being exposed right now all his voting abominations and his creepy touching. If the lot gets thrown at creepy Joe Biden then it shows how desperate they are to lose.

The other failures that have been thrown into the ring so far are worth mentioning but later...

21st April 2019 23:08 by Scrotnig
APR
Tonight's quiz now I'm back home:

What Kind of Coffee Are You?

21st April 2019 20:18 by parsonstreet
APR
People have claimed that something should be a crime if it is harmful or causes harm.

Yet people are clearly not consistent about this.

So why should some harmful things be considered criminal and not others?

21st April 2019 15:47 by Fork Me
APR
Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers - visible or invisible - giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the world's wealthiest and most prosperous people.

Bigger than Japan. Bigger than The United States. On your doorstep and with the Channel Tunnel to give you direct access to it.

It's not a dream. It's not a vision. it's not some bureucrat's plan. It's for real.

21st April 2019 07:12 by Fork Me
APR
pol.jpg

Worried about climate change? Drastically reduce your carbon footprint in London by having the Met carry you around the major tourist sites.

6 members, 196 guests

22nd April 2019
Joe 90 is the new Lightning Break champion with a score of 5,403
22nd April 2019
Joe 90 is the new Adventure Golf champion with a score of 29
22nd April 2019
Joe 90 is the new Archery champion with a score of 1,294
22nd April 2019
Joe 90 is the new Solitaire champion with a score of 551
22nd April 2019
Joe 90 is the new Add Like Mad champion with a score of 3,378
19th April 2019