BC Forums Community

Today's Posts LATEST POSTS

No Threads to Display.

Forums LATEST DISCUSSIONS

16th September 2019 14:42 by BobBobson
SEP
https://news.sky.com/story/boris-joh...ction-11807175

Boris Johnson refuses pact with Brexit party, which will likely mean at the next election, no one party will be able to form a government, with LabLibCon and Brexit Party all holding around 20 something percent of the vote.

It also means that Brexit Party will challenge Tory seats, which will further split the vote in these constituencies leading to potential upsets there.

Thus far, Boris Johnson has prorogued parliament, which is something that I guffawed at, but it turns out that all he has managed to do is kick up uproar, whilst allowing parliament plenty of time to plunge a great big knife into Brexit anyhow........intentional or unintentional incompetence?

.......as I said before, the whole thing is one big Punch and Judy show that is being strung along until the City of London get what they want from the EU.....when that happens, 'Soft Brexit' will be delivered among the parliamentary chaos that has unfolded around it........think this also represents a benchmark change for British democracy, with the English working classes in particular basically being shooed away by the Labour party, towards the far right........Brexit Party will pick up those votes, for now.

16th September 2019 13:34 by TheDruid 3X3
SEP
I got an email from a Druidistic Priestess Friend saying that the BC Government is planning on doing a Wolf Cull killing off 80% of the Wolf in the Caribou Valley so that the Herds of Caribou of that Region can make a come back:

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-...recovery-areas

The email I got had a Petition attached which I signed and I forwarded the email off to the Offices of BC Green Party Leader Andrew Weaver.

I guess I will now get to find out just how legit this Andrew Weaver guy is about Green Party Policies.

But I have thought of a fitting Punishment for the BC Bureaucrats who is proposing doing such a thing:
Have them Thrown into a Pit full of Hungary Wolves!

3X3

16th September 2019 10:41 by Nice Fred
SEP
As I'm now a lazy unemployed fucker, very much like Parson except I'm not a filthy poof, I will change my number in order to get rid of all the old work contacts and any women I've had affairs with over the last year or so.

I will see a chap about some work when I return from holiday.
If anyone wants sex with me, just ask for my number by PM

16th September 2019 09:29 by Nice Fred
SEP
Seems I get priority service, free meals in airport VIP lounges, and a bunch of other stuff, but I'm just a Barnsley bloke so I don't really care.

Would you take advantage of a priviledge card or, like me, would you stick to a light snack before flying because you prefer it?

15th September 2019 23:23 by Chris Mitchell
SEP
Say what you like about Boris, but at least he's bucking the trend by replacing May as PM. It's the first time a robot has been replaced by an unskilled worker.

1 members, 26 guests

16th September 2019
zinzan is the new Garage Tennis champion with a score of 9
16th September 2019
superwoman is the new Tomato Fun champion with a score of 300
16th September 2019
superwoman is the new Garage Tennis champion with a score of 2
16th September 2019
superwoman is the new Mili & Tary Snow champion with a score of 474
14th September 2019
Memnoch is the new Yeti 8: Pentathlon champion with a score of 2,972
14th September 2019