BC Forums Community

Today's Posts LATEST POSTS

No Threads to Display.

Forums LATEST DISCUSSIONS

30th May 2024 22:53 by BobBobson
MAY
Went to visit my cousin who was hosting a bunch of my other cousins, and relatives.

There was this one fat ugly annoying little 7 year old shit, who is my first cousin, twice removed. Or my cousin's grandson.

The whole day long, running up to people, getting right in their faces, constantly interrupting, diving all over them, and hitting them. Obviously, the brat is looking for 'fun', but seems completely devoid of any respect for boundaries. The only one giving him any kind of harsh response, was myself, with the rest tolerating him through gritted teeth, with none feeling they had the authority to bring the fat little cünt under control.

At dinner, my cousin gave the little cünt an ice cream cone, which he took, and shoved it in her face. He then ran around to me threatening to wipe the cone on me (wearing a 300 quid jumper), and again, I shot out an immediate harsh warning at him, which stopped him in his tracks (had he dabbed the cone on my jumper I would have taken it off him and crumpled it up all over his head.....which have made a scene for sure). My cousin, who is a nurse who works with mentalists, deployed one of her 'working with mentalist' strategies on her grandson. 'Redirecting Attention', whereby she leads the kid of into another room, and sits playing with him, and giving him attention for about 30 minutes.

WTF!?

When my cousin's daughter arrives (mother of little fat 7 year old cünt), my cousin explains to her that little cüntface has been a good boy all day (fkn lies, he was an utter pain in the arse, all day long), but was a little bit naughty when he rammed an ice cream in her face.....

.....at which point the mother (my first cousin, once removed) protests sarcastically, "oh, a 7 year old boy done something a wee bit silly, how terrible is that?".

There was further antagonism with a female in-law, whose body language betrayed that she didn't like the little cünty kid (no shit Sherlock), and much tears and commotion, as everyone bade each other farewell.

In discussion with (other cousins) in the aftermath, I learned that another relative snapped at cünt kid one day, which resulted in cünt kid's father, not disciplining cünt kid, but threatening the adult relative with violence "don't you fkn speak to my boy like that, etc etc...

WTF!?

Cünt kid, despite being only 7 year old, was also running around with a fucking smart phone, off which he was lifting burning insults off Tik Tok, which he would direct at the adults without even knowing what the fk any of it meant.

WTF?

Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules of Life
#5 Never let your kids do anything that makes you dislike them.
With the idea being, that if you don't teach your kid social rules, then society will do so in a much crueller and nastier way.

However, what if the majority of kids are being brought up just like this fat little cünt? What then?

Speaking about it with The Bitch, I suggested that cünt kid needs slapped into order. The Bitch of course strongly disagrees blah blah, etc etc.....

.....but if a kid can't receive a slap for their misdemeanours, how do you prevent them from over stepping boundaries?

FWIW, I do believe in corporal punishment as a tool in the parent's box, although with that said, I have never actually slapped my own daughter, who is also 7.....never needed to though, and she behaves fuck all like the ugly little cüntface I have been describing above.

If cüntface is typical example of a modern 7 year old and the lack of parental discipline they receive (and I suspect he is), we are headed towards a complete breakdown in social cohesion. The worst generations, are yet to come.

30th May 2024 21:11 by Chris Mitchell
MAY
How ironic. Trump has just been found guilty on all 34 counts. First ever former president to be convicted as a felon.

30th May 2024 10:07 by Reg Perrin
MAY
Don't know about you but two of my banks are obviously having problems with their IT systems at the moment and my internet is a bit sticky. Meanwhile the Guardian reports that several blazes in Poland, here and in other places in Europe may have been caused by Russian operatives to undermine European resolve (or something). I actually hadn't had any resolve tested until the MSM cooked up the idea tbh. Or could it be a bit of a false flag? Are we being manipulated into seeing Russia as a bigger active threat than it is so we won't protest too much when Sunak or Starmer acquiesce in Biden giving the go-ahead for Ukraine to hit sites in Russia, thus pushing us to the brink. Ukraine is losing now and that will be necessary. You heard it here second.

30th May 2024 07:40 by Scrotnig
MAY
I'd like to take a few moments to remember Sphinx on what would have been her birthday.

There's little to be said that hasn't already been said. It doesn't get any easier for me, it's now more than three years since she became seriously ill and died just a few months later, but that period will haunt me forever and it's fair to say I cannot ever be the same again.

Without this remarkable lady these forums would not be here.

------------------

Can I add a quick note here - this does NOT mean I want dozens of Sphinx's old posts and threads bumped. Nor is this thread for telling people about their own birthdays. Or meals. Or animals. Or anything else that is unrelated to Sphinx.

29th May 2024 20:07 by BobBobson
MAY
Election Voting Intentions?

How many BC members are going to stick voting for their preferred flavour of Uniparty. How many have truly had enough?

5 members, 514 guests

30th May 2024
The New Prince is the new Mahjong. champion with a score of 540
30th May 2024
The New Prince is the new Bookworm champion with a score of 10,680
1st May 2024
The New Prince is the new Bubble Popper champion with a score of 140
1st May 2024
The New Prince is the new Alchemy champion with a score of 1,478
1st May 2024
The New Prince is the new 5 Card Draw champion with a score of 140
1st May 2024