Blog: LadyLush

Posted by LadyLush on 16th November 2007 at 22:49
  1. NOV

Nice day.

I've had a really nice day today, I took my five children to school then went shopping with baby Grace and my friend Carol, I promised to teach her how to make a proper Christmas cake this weekend so we went to Asda for ingredients, it was really cold and lovely on the way there and no tramps tried to touch me on the bus. I got all the Christmas lights out when I got home, ready to change bulbs and fuses for when they go up in a couple of weeks. Now i'm sitting in the warm with the fire on and everywhere ...
    Categories
    Member Blogs
  2. Posted by LadyLush on 9th November 2007 at 23:40
  3. NOV

46 days....

Until Christmas, according to my son Leo, who is only six so might be wrong, I haven't checked. Anyway, YAY, I can't wait.
    Categories
    Member Blogs
  4. Posted by LadyLush on 11th September 2007 at 13:43
  5. SEP

First Day At School

My four year old daughter Lily started school today, she looked beautiful in her little dress, I bought her a bag with pandas on it and a pink lunchbox and Bratz juice flask, she spent ages putting them in her bag and got really excited about going to school with her big brothers and sisters. I took her to her mew classroom and got her name badge and coat peg sorted then had a moan because they'd spelt her name Lilly, the stupids, I mean some of these people have English degrees, i'm sure they do ...
    Categories
    Member Blogs

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC