PDA

View Full Version : charles kennedy on have I got news for you

Mary
4th December 2002, 22:57
Lib Dem leader Charles Keneddy is to present an edition of Have I got news for you soon.

He has a golden opportunity at the moment to seize the day, expolit massive voter apapthy with the two main parties, and get loads of votes and support.

But what does he do? Appear on a silly quiz show!Much as I enjoy the programme, Charlie you are suppsed to be a serious politician, you want to be taken seriously as a possible future prime minister, DON'T go making an ass of yourself on national TV.

You may think it makes you look like a 'man of the people'. Wrong it will make you look like a jerk!

[Edited on 4/12/02 by Mary]

Scrotnig
19th February 2012, 21:54
A very popular thread that one. :-|

Reg Perrin
19th February 2012, 22:05

LOL.

Scrotnig
19th February 2012, 22:07
Wonder where we'd be if Kennedy had remained in charge of the Lib Dems?

Somehow I can't see he would have gone into the coalition with the Tories.

I think we'd have had a Lib/Lab coalition - which would have been an even bigger disaster!

Reg Perrin
19th February 2012, 22:24
Wonder where we'd be if Kennedy had remained in charge of the Lib Dems?

Somehow I can't see he would have gone into the coalition with the Tories.

I think we'd have had a Lib/Lab coalition - which would have been an even bigger disaster!

Underneath the "financial crisis" the Conservatives are implementing a ideological plan that has nothing to do with this fleeting economic situation (serious though it is) and everything to do with profiteering and destroying every progress made by the other 95% of the population who aren't loaded. YOU caused this by voting them in.

Scrotnig
19th February 2012, 22:27
Underneath the "financial crisis" the Conservatives are implementing a ideological plan that has nothing to do with this fleeting economic situation (serious though it is) and everything to do with profiteering and destroying every progress made by the other 95% of the population who aren't loaded. YOU caused this by voting them in.
I didn't vote them in.

YOUR party caused this by squandering the 1997 mandate that could have kept the Tories out of power for generations. They blew it with their own incompetence, greed and selfish behaviour, leaving millions like myself NO CHOICE but to vote against them in 2010.

And, with Milliband at the helm, they are STILL the same and that's why despite the economic situation, the Tories are ahead in the polls. NOBODY LIKES LABOUR! STILL!

Reg Perrin
19th February 2012, 22:48
I didn't vote them in.

Yes you did.

YOUR party caused this by squandering the 1997 mandate that could have kept the Tories out of power for generations. They blew it with their own incompetence, greed and selfish behaviour, leaving millions like myself NO CHOICE but to vote against them in 2010.

Keep telling yourself that as the country is wrecked. In time both Blair's and Browns administrations will be viewed as the final "reformations" before the Global Capitalists fucked it up for everyone. Right now we've got your Conservatives making hay while the sun shines because people as dumbshit as you think this is the right medicine.

And, with Milliband at the helm, they are STILL the same and that's why despite the economic situation, the Tories are ahead in the polls. NOBODY LIKES LABOUR! STILL!

The immediate future is indeed bleak.

Mary
19th February 2012, 22:49
Wow I got an email saying there'd been replies to this thread. What a long time ago, I don't even recall posting it.

Chris Mitchell
19th February 2012, 23:25
Wow I got an email saying there'd been replies to this thread. What a long time ago, I don't even recall posting it.

Why? Are you so psychotic you forgot whose sockpuppet you are?

Scrotnig
19th February 2012, 23:34
Classic leftie obfuscation, no mention of the issues raised in the thread (which is, how crap Nu-Lab were).

Chris Mitchell
20th February 2012, 00:06
Classic leftie obfuscation, no mention of the issues raised in the thread (which is, how crap Nu-Lab were).

It's a ten year old thread. And you've already told me whose sockpuppet Mary is, so enough of the "leftie obfuscation" shite.

Scrotnig
20th February 2012, 00:09
It's a ten year old thread. And you've already told me whose sockpuppet Mary is, so enough of the "leftie obfuscation" shite.
Regardless, you STILL haven't answered the points *I* made in response to Reg, forget Mary.

Dordie
20th February 2012, 00:14
Regardless, you STILL haven't answered the points *I* made in response to Reg, forget Mary.

Expect him to branch out on another couple of tangents.

Scrotnig
20th February 2012, 00:17
Lefties always do, you only have to look at "Lamping Leese" and "Kalamity Karney" here in Manchester. They don't answer questions, they obfuscate.

Try asking Leese why he refused to resign as council leader when he lamped his 16 year old stepdaughter after a row about a cat! You won't get a straight answer.

Chris Mitchell
20th February 2012, 01:01
Talking of obfuscation and squirming, I notice that Scrot hasn't responded to yesterday's self-spanking where he thought I was breaking the law by cycling on dual-use pavements clearly marked for cyclists, while conveniently ignoring his own 140mph trips up the M40 in Bill's guv'nor's Lexus :yup2:

Dordie
20th February 2012, 01:18
Talking of obfuscation and squirming, I notice that Scrot hasn't responded to yesterday's self-spanking where he thought I was breaking the law by cycling on dual-use pavements clearly marked for cyclists, while conveniently ignoring his own 140mph trips up the M40 in Bill's guv'nor's Lexus :yup2:

I was in the car, I still suffer nightmares over it.

Alice
20th February 2012, 07:56

Everybody knows it's Scrote's Mary :blank:

Fork Me
20th February 2012, 08:50

Yes, Mary was one of your more boring sockpuppets. Indeed, she was the most boring sockpuppet...

...equal top with all your others of course.

Memnoch
20th February 2012, 18:59
Wow I got an email saying there'd been replies to this thread. What a long time ago, I don't even recall posting it.Do you often log in to your sockpuppets' email accounts just to see if you've bumped one of their threads?

sphinx
20th February 2012, 19:00
Bill's guv'nor's Lexus

:giggle:

sphinx
20th February 2012, 19:03

Quite.

Expext something about everyone and everything in this country being 'foreign'. :rolleyes: