PDA

View Full Version : Does Parsonstreet Kill

Reg Perrin
4th June 2011, 17:18
If Parsonstreet was to fall on top of your head from 350 foot up, would he kill you?

Fairy_Nuff
4th June 2011, 17:39
If Parsonstreet was to fall on top of your head from 350 foot up, would he kill you?

Reg, have you ever nearly choked on a Frazzle?

Cynic
4th June 2011, 17:40

Who or what is a "Parsonstreet" ?

Reg Perrin
4th June 2011, 18:21
Reg, have you ever nearly choked on a Frazzle?

No, my brother nearly choked to death on a couple of sweet apples though.

Olespice
4th June 2011, 18:59

I've had visions of white coated men and PS but dropping from 350 feet . . .

Cynic
4th June 2011, 20:22
I've had visions of white coated men and PS but dropping from 350 feet . . .

Perhaps I can recommend this (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003029.htm)to help out.:tonguet:

Calidore
4th June 2011, 21:42
Interesting question, but not one I have ever considered before...would XYZ have it in him to kill YZA in cold blood. so I can't really say.

Would I shoot someone in cold blood? If I had a clear sight of Hitler in WW2 and could consign myself to historical immortality and certain death would I do it?

No. I would not, like George Orwell says he would have done, shot Hitler instantly, if it meant me dying soon after.

Reg Perrin
4th June 2011, 21:46
Did Orwell say he would have shot him if it meant instant death?

Calidore
4th June 2011, 22:03
Did Orwell say he would have shot him if it meant instant death?

can't remember, just that he would have shot him if he had the opportunity without bearing any ill will against him personally....can't remember waht the point was..I think the essay was about the appeal of Hitler, his downtrodden comic look, hard to hate really.

I personally think when you see hitler ranting you have to set against him not to be won over....he is a magician, it's like looking at man that offers you unlimited freedom...you have to take him seriously until you have seen that kind of illusionist and the problem was in 1930's Europe not many had...this was the time of Keynes wasn't it? It was Hitler or the problematic economist...but I think too many Germans were just shit scared of communists, after all, the communists had once set up government in Bavaria, the Raetherepublik, through violence I think. I think at that point most western Europeans with stuff to lose just think, fuck this, I'm voting right, let the devil take me but I've had enough, this has gone too far.

the same could have happened here.