PDA

View Full Version : Immigration policy

Todd
12th April 2006, 21:29
There's a problem with some inefficient NHS trusts not being able to afford all their staff and thus laying them off.

The solution to this is simple....keep on all the doctors and surgeons but lay off the overpaid cleaners and manual workers who never stop moaning about their jobs. Then offer an amnesty to all illegal immigrants if they take these jobs on a lower wage. Hey presto! A solution to the immigration problem without paying them benefits.

lynlegs
12th April 2006, 21:36
819389 In 819389 Todd said:
There's a problem with some inefficient NHS trusts not being able to afford all their staff and thus laying them off.

The solution to this is simple....keep on all the doctors and surgeons but lay off the overpaid cleaners and manual workers who never stop moaning about their jobs. Then offer an amnesty to all illegal immigrants if they take these jobs on a lower wage. Hey presto! A solution to the immigration problem without paying them benefits.

what planet are you on illegal immigrants should be sent back as soon as they get here jobs should be offed to ENGLISH PEOPLE first

VOTE BNP

Todd
12th April 2006, 21:37
819406 In 819406 lynlegs said:
what planet are you on illegal immigrants should be sent back as soon as they get here jobs should be offed to ENGLISH PEOPLE first
VOTE BNP

English people seem to think some jobs are beneath them, therefore give this work to the immigrants.

Either you want the jobs or you don't. You can't say give the jobs to the English but then have the English refuse to do them. Immigrants will do them for a fraction of the cost.

bill jarvis
12th April 2006, 21:37

What of the indigenous population, who are unemployed through immigrants taking their jobs.

bill

Todd
12th April 2006, 21:38
819411 In 819411 bill jarvis said:
What of the indigenous population, who are unemployed through immigrants taking their jobs.
bill

They shouldn't keep going on strike then if they value their jobs so much.

bill jarvis
819410 In 819410 Todd said:
English people seem to think some jobs are beneath them, therefore give this work to the immigrants.

Rubbish, these jobs were done and done better, before the arrival of the hordes.

bill

bill jarvis
819413 In 819413 Todd said:
They shouldn't keep going on strike then if they value their jobs so much.

When have hospital workers gone on strike.

bill

Todd
12th April 2006, 21:40
819415 In 819415 bill jarvis said:
When have hospital workers gone on strike.
bill

They nenver stop moaning about pay, hours, conditions and anything else they happen to think of. So get rid of them and get the immigrants doing it, they are cheaper and don't moan.

Yojimbo
12th April 2006, 21:43
819422 In 819422 Todd said:
They nenver stop moaning about pay, hours, conditions and anything else they happen to think of. So get rid of them and get the immigrants doing it, they are cheaper and don't moan.

Working in a hospital, I'd have to disagree with you on that, and wonder where you got this idea in the first place.

lynlegs
12th April 2006, 21:43
819410 In 819410 Todd said:

Either you want the jobs or you don't. You can't say give the jobs to the English but then have the English refuse to do them. Immigrants will do them for a fraction of the cost.

if you are a single perant and have to provide food heating cloths and a roof over your head an ENGLISH person will do any work

VOTE BNP

bill jarvis
12th April 2006, 21:45
819422 In 819422 Todd said:

You obviously misunderstood the question.

"When have hospital workers gone on strike."

bill

Yojimbo
819429 In 819429 lynlegs said:
if you are a single perant and have to provide food heating cloths and a roof over your head an ENGLISH person will do any work

VOTE BNP

Not true, unfortunately, what about those single, english mothers who earn more in benefits than most people do in honest work?

lynlegs
this one is from planet gar gar land

bill jarvis
12th April 2006, 21:46
819436 In 819436 Yojimbo said:
Not true, unfortunately, what about those single, english mothers who earn more in benefits than most people do in honest work?

She did say:

"single perant and have to provide"

bill

Todd
12th April 2006, 21:47
819435 In 819435 bill jarvis said:
You obviously misunderstood the question.
"When have hospital workers gone on strike."
bill

You obviously misunderstood the answer.

Immigrants would do the job cheaper, and it would also have the benefit of us then knowing where they were. Plus we'd not need to pay them benefits.

Isn't that an ideal solution if it can be achieved?

bill jarvis
12th April 2006, 21:49
819440 In 819440 Todd said:
You obviously misunderstood the answer.

Immigrants would do the job cheaper, and it would also have the benefit of us then knowing where they were. Plus we'd not need to pay them benefits.

Isn't that an ideal solution if it can be achieved?

So in spite of you saying "they shouldn't go on strike then", you cannot say if they ever have gone on strike?
You're going to lose any credibility very quickly (assuming you have any).

bill

Yojimbo
12th April 2006, 21:51
819439 In 819439 bill jarvis said:
She did say:

"single perant and have to provide"

bill

I know, but there are still some, some I know of, who would rather claim than work even though they absolutely have to provide.

Todd
12th April 2006, 21:53
819447 In 819447 bill jarvis said:
So in spite of you saying "they shouldn't go on strike then", you cannot say if they ever have gone on strike?
You're going to lose any credibility very quickly (assuming you have any).
bill

So in spite of you claiming to have an opinion on my point, it appears you would rather try and pick holes in an insignificant comment I made?

Whether they actually go on strike is irrelevant. they are a militant bunch who never do anything but moan about their jobs. And they don't even do it properly. As someone who once worked in a hospital I can testify to that. Why do you think we had trouble with MRSA?

bill jarvis
12th April 2006, 21:54
819460 In 819460 Todd said:
So in spite of you claiming to have an opinion on my point, it appears you would rather try and pick holes in an insignificant comment I made?

Perhaps in future you could indicate which of your comments are "significant", then we can ignore the rest.

bill

lynlegs
12th April 2006, 21:54
819453 In 819453 Yojimbo said:
I know, but there are still some, some I know of, who would rather claim than work even though they absolutely have to provide.

when l was a singal perant and had 2 small girls to bring up l hated to have to sign on so l got a job so it can be done

bill jarvis
12th April 2006, 21:55
819453 In 819453 Yojimbo said:

Absolutely right, it's the fault of the system that allows this situation.

bill

Yojimbo
12th April 2006, 21:56
819463 In 819463 lynlegs said:
when l was a singal perant and had 2 small girls to bring up l hated to have to sign on so l got a job so it can be done

Oh, don't get me wrong, I know it can be done. It's just unfortunate that some out, a sizeable portion in personal experience, would rather laze around and live off benefits instead of doing the proper thing.

Yojimbo
12th April 2006, 21:56
819465 In 819465 bill jarvis said:
Absolutely right, it's the fault of the system that allows this situation.

bill

Indeedy so. Unfortunately, no solutions in the immediate future.

nicknotnicked
12th April 2006, 22:46

And if this happens (although IMO it already has) may you be the first to sample the illegal immigrants work.
MRSA is only here because immigrants were hired to clean instead of the old ways where Matron controlled it,and the standards have slipped terribly,and now your proposal will make it worse,try telling a Somalian who cannot speak English,how to clean properley.

Dordie
12th April 2006, 22:55
819529 In 819529 nicknotnicked said:
And if this happens (although IMO it already has) may you be the first to sample the illegal immigrants work.
MRSA is only here because immigrants were hired to clean instead of the old ways where Matron controlled it,and the standards have slipped terribly,and now your proposal will make it worse,try telling a Somalian who cannot speak English,how to clean properley.

Better still send every immigrant packing, then the NHS will more than cope.

What is this country? A bloody charity?

Colonel
12th April 2006, 22:55
819540 In 819540 Dordie said:

Exactly Dordie, the truth hurts though.

Colonel

nicknotnicked
12th April 2006, 22:57
819542 In 819542 Colonel said:
Exactly Dordie, the truth hurts though.

Colonel

Hope it doesn't hurt too much Colonel otherwise we would have to hospitalize them.

Dordie
12th April 2006, 22:58
819546 In 819546 nicknotnicked said:
Hope it doesn't hurt too much Colonel otherwise we would have to hospitalize them.

Again I have the answer....shoot the bstards.

lynlegs
12th April 2006, 23:00
819540 In 819540 Dordie said:

did they us to say charity begins at home

Dordie
12th April 2006, 23:02
819549 In 819549 lynlegs said:
did they us to say charity begins at home

It should do but Blair thinks he's King of the World.

That man is a lunatic.