PDA

View Full Version : ALL WELL IN OZ

Monza DeLight
19th March 2006, 18:42
Hi Guys

for those who remember me, sadly not all of you. I would just like to say that all is going well in Oz, weather is really boiling hot at the mo. I even went down to melbourne the other week to watch the world superbikes at philip island.
Amazing how long the internal flights take really. It was almost four hours from queenland to victoria!!!
Not missing anything at the moment.
will try and get on more often, but the time difference is a bit of a nightmare. it's almost 6am on monday morning here ( I am up early today as I have an iportant meeting at work today and have to prepare some case notes!!!!)
LOL, if i post at night from here it means i am on at the same tme as the nutters from Canada! or all those who can't sleep!

lots of love

Monza

xxxx

Yojimbo
19th March 2006, 18:44
807142 In 807142 Monza DeLight said:
Hi Guys

for those who remember me, sadly not all of you. I would just like to say that all is going well in Oz, weather is really boiling hot at the mo. I even went down to melbourne the other week to watch the world superbikes at philip island.
Amazing how long the internal flights take really. It was almost four hours from queenland to victoria!!!
Not missing anything at the moment.
will try and get on more often, but the time difference is a bit of a nightmare. it's almost 6am on monday morning here ( I am up early today as I have an iportant meeting at work today and have to prepare some case notes!!!!)
LOL, if i post at night from here it means i am on at the same tme as the nutters from Canada! or all those who can't sleep!

lots of love

Monza

xxxx

Wow! You're in Oz these days? Very sweet. :yup2: :tu:

Where abouts down under are you? :D

Colonel
19th March 2006, 18:44
Nice to hear everything is going well for you Monza, cannot say I am envious though.

Colonel

Monza DeLight
19th March 2006, 18:48
807144 In 807144 Yojimbo said:
Wow! You're in Oz these days? Very sweet. :yup2: :tu:

Where abouts down under are you? :D

Just outside Brisbane in a little place called RedCliffe

Monza DeLight
19th March 2006, 18:50
807145 In 807145 Colonel said:
Nice to hear everything is going well for you Monza, cannot say I am envious though.

Colonel

Not your type of place then Colonel?

talking of Colonel, my cat (who is called colonel)is just about use to the temperture, cost a fortune to get him out here, but worth it

Colonel
19th March 2006, 18:54
807152 In 807152 Monza DeLight said:
Not your type of place then Colonel?
talking of Colonel, my cat (who is called colonel)is just about use to the temperture, cost a fortune to get him out here, but worth it

I have been there, albeit a long while ago and I have relations in Tasmania.

No Monza, not my cup of tea but I hope everything works out well for you.

Colonel

Monza DeLight
19th March 2006, 19:00
Funny that I would have thought you would like it here, your bigon the states aren't you? similar sort of place here, except the aussies arent so far up their own arses as the yanks !!!

Colonel
19th March 2006, 19:13
I somehow prefer the natives in the States to the ones in Oz. Each to their own as they say.

Colonel

Chris Mitchell
19th March 2006, 19:45
Hey great to hear you're doing well Monza! Have a great time in Oz :D

Chris
xxx