PDA

View Full Version : The 9/11 Conspiracies

Bill. MC
15th September 2004, 01:07
They all add up to one conspiracy; to let the Moslems involved off the hook.

Owain
15th September 2004, 08:49
They can't even get the date right these yanks...They keep telling us its in November, but for some reason, keep insisting on celebrating it in September... Someone teach the twats how to speck & write English... & add up too as from experience, they call many things other than what they are, numerically, as is proved by ...9/11, when if they want to celebrate it in September, they really should put 11/9...

I think come the 9th of November I shall be having a street Party, entitled..Brits laughing at the Yanks day :e6 :e6 :e6 :s23 :banana2: z:2

Hooded Shadow
15th September 2004, 12:26
Thats two conspiracy programmes i've seen in a week regarding this, sky and channel 4, both saying 90% of the same thing but channel four actually taking it a step further and going to the middle east to interview 2 of a gang who were arrested in new york for spying (israilies) who apparently knew it would happen but if it helped their cause against the arabs just sat back and watched it all happen.

This is the bit that I questioned, if they knew it was going to happen was it information from back home, or the us government. I was working and maybe missed that bit.

Its an interesting conspiracy theory, can't wait until thursdays sky one Titanic episode :fool:

Malabus
10th November 2004, 01:43
532337 In Post 532337 Hooded Shadow said:
Thats two conspiracy programmes i've seen in a week regarding this, sky and channel 4, both saying 90% of the same thing but channel four actually taking it a step further and going to the middle east to interview 2 of a gang who were arrested in new york for spying (israilies)

Don't believe what your eyes and ears receive...the POWER on this small planet will want to show you great things, but just turn away.

Bill. MC
10th November 2004, 23:39
556199 In Post 556199 Malabus said:
Don't believe what your eyes and ears receive...the POWER on this small planet will want to show you great things, but just turn away.

What "POWER" is that?

BTW if you read Bin Laden's speech, then you will find that he actually admitted to destroying the Twin Towers. There should be a link for it in one of the News forum threads.

Malabus
11th November 2004, 19:21
556620 In Post 556620 Bill. MC said:
What "POWER" is that?

The POWER makes you get up in the morning and then you brush your teeth(Because you been told its good for you)

Your puppets strings are made of paper(Money)...Money is to Humans as Meat is for Predators.

The POWER knows your weakness, and it knows what to feed you.

Man made fire and picked fruit and nuts of trees, then that wasn't enough, the POWER wanted us to have more to be 'Greedy' and to 'Desire'.

Desire=Greed=Anger=suffering.

Wake up and tell this so-called POWER to GO......once you say that , only then will you find trueness and you will feel better..BUT people will mock you for being different and you will be seen as a outcast and a drop-out, because people will turn their backs on you because you don't think like the majority, you will become a mad man my dear friend and you will have no boundaries.

Dordie
11th November 2004, 19:32
Can I keep the money?

Malabus
11th November 2004, 19:44
556857 In Post 556857 Dordie said:
Can I keep the money?

Not if you want to cut the strings....to change and to be free.

Money is another form of energy and its a controlling energy..Just look for yourself and you will find.

Bill. MC
11th November 2004, 22:38
556849 In Post 556849 Malabus said:
The POWER makes you get up in the morning and then you brush your teeth(Because you been told its good for you)

Your puppets strings are made of paper(Money)...Money is to Humans as Meat is for Predators.

The POWER knows your weakness, and it knows what to feed you.

Man made fire and picked fruit and nuts of trees, then that wasn't enough, the POWER wanted us to have more to be 'Greedy' and to 'Desire'.

Desire=Greed=Anger=suffering.

Wake up and tell this so-called POWER to GO......once you say that , only then will you find trueness and you will feel better..BUT people will mock you for being different and you will be seen as a outcast and a drop-out, because people will turn their backs on you because you don't think like the majority, you will become a mad man my dear friend and you will have no boundaries.

I want to control this POWER.

Bill. MC
11th November 2004, 22:39
556857 In Post 556857 Dordie said:
Can I keep the money?

If you take the money then you wont be able to open the box.

Dordie
11th November 2004, 22:42
556920 In Post 556920 Bill. MC said:
If you take the money then you wont be able to open the box.

It might seem the contents of box might not be too salubrious, there may be scripture within, i'm taking no chances...the money if you please. Hughie. Or was it Michael? (Miles?)

Malabus
19th November 2004, 20:05
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/wtcface.htm#add

Smiler
21st November 2004, 20:29
560347 In Post 560347 Malabus said:
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/wtcface.htm#add

hahahahaha, bullshit