PDA

View Full Version : Inter forum argument.

Dordie
17th August 2004, 11:07
I find this amusing. There is a rank left winger called S.J.Horsefield on the purple place who pops over here, (as a guest/snooper) then reports back to whoever will listen.

He professes there are "Several Alf Garnets" writing on BC forums.

By that he means those not of his political persuasion. That BC is nothing more than a "Chat room" With silly comments on every thread.

Let me tell him..Jason does not contribute to every thread. And why do you come here earwigging?

Please tell those on the purple place....'Why you come here'. Then join BC and put your comments to our faces.....I dare you.

Too manly for you is it? Too much of walking into the lions' den?

Too many 'right wingers'? (Bloody silly phrase). By 'right wingers' you mean those prepared to challenge you. Something liable to initiate a string of reports to mods....isn't it?

My advice mister....If you are not prepared to debate here......shut you face about us. Take us on face to face. You will not (I fancy) be barred from joining a fast, free and feerless forum.

Have you any guts? Join BC and out the 'Alf Garnets' or carry on berating something you are not prepared to face. I think you're gutless. Prove me wrong. :fish: v:6 :rofl3:

LadyLush
17th August 2004, 11:20
:banana7: LOL sad isn't it?

Sara xxx

Colonel
17th August 2004, 11:25
520395 In Post 520395, Dordie said:
I find this amusing. There is a rank left winger called S.J.Horsefield on the purple place who pops over here, (as a guest/snooper) then reports back to whoever will listen.

He professes there are "Several Alf Garnets" writing on BC forums.

By that he means those not of his political persuasion. That BC is nothing more than a "Chat room" With silly comments on every thread.

Let me tell him..Jason does not contribute to every thread. And why do you come here earwigging?

Please tell those on the purple place....'Why you come here'. Then join BC and put your comments to our faces.....I dare you.

Too manly for you is it? Too much of walking into the lions' den?

Too many 'right wingers'? (Bloody silly phrase). By 'right wingers' you mean those prepared to challenge you. Something liable to initiate a string of reports to mods....isn't it?

My advice mister....If you are not prepared to debate here......shut you face about us. Take us on face to face. You will not (I fancy) be barred from joining a fast, free and feerless forum.

Have you any guts? Join BC and out the 'Alf Garnets' or carry on berating something you are not prepared to face. I think you're gutless. Prove me wrong. :fish: v:6 :rofl3:

People tend to go where the action is and that is BC.

BC has left and right opinions and the purple place is left with only left opinions which leads to them all agreeing with one and other. In other words boring.

The real consolation is that the purples places' failure to address the wishes of the posters and their obvious infighting amongst the mods led BC to be formed and because it has proved to be a success there is a lot of jealousy emanating from there.

I still pop in, but I always end up getting tangled up with ChrisBJ and he tends to tie me in knots with his verbal diahrroea.

Colonel

Dordie
17th August 2004, 11:47
520399 In Post 520399, Colonel said:
People tend to go where the action is and that is BC.

BC has left and right opinions and the purple place is left with only left opinions which leads to them all agreeing with one and other. In other words boring.

The real consolation is that the purples places' failure to address the wishes of the posters and their obvious infighting amongst the mods led BC to be formed and because it has proved to be a success there is a lot of jealousy emanating from there.

I still pop in, but I always end up getting tangled up with ChrisBJ and he tends to tie me in knots with his verbal diahrroea.

Colonel

He is an exasperating person to try and debate with. He uses all devious means at his disposal.

Like Alan Smith said....He resembles a hunchback clerk in a dark room writing with a quill pen.

And Alan Smith was/is a very educated person.

The Teacher
18th August 2004, 02:24
They darn't show their faces in here properly, Don.

Too cowardly to do so. And of course, if they did, they would go running to the useless excuses of moderators they have over there to try to help them out.

Bunch of tossers.

The Teacher