PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

Scrotnig
15th August 2004, 22:30
It's occurred to me that we don't have a 'General Discussion' forum that covers SERIOS debates that don't fit into Current Affairs, Politics, etc.

We have Talk & Chat, but that's for fun stuff. So, I hereby present our 'serious' General Discussion forum, for the more serious debates that don't fit well in any other forum.

Dordie
15th August 2004, 22:35
Excellent! May I begin it by mixing Blindness, politics and infidelity?

I believe Blunkett is rogering Esther Ransen and is oblivious to her extreme ugliness.

Pity he will not attract the same publicity as Sven Gorblimy Erricsson did! :ftroll: :mischief:

bill jarvis
15th August 2004, 22:37
519936 In Post 519936, Mark.B said:
It's occurred to me that we don't have a 'General Discussion' forum that covers SERIOS debates that don't fit into Current Affairs, Politics, etc.

We have Talk & Chat, but that's for fun stuff. So, I hereby present our 'serious' General Discussion forum, for the more serious debates that don't fit well in any other forum.

Are you kidding, when have we ever had a serious debate on BC?

bill

Scrotnig
15th August 2004, 22:38
519949 In Post 519949, bill jarvis said:

bill
Well, alright, serious by our standards! :j0

Dordie
15th August 2004, 22:44
I accuse you two of veering off topic. s:97

LadyLush
15th August 2004, 22:54
Well this is nice.

Sara xxx

Katitude
15th August 2004, 23:06

Excellent! There is always something to whinge about so should be a good one:rofl3:

sphinx
15th August 2004, 23:15

I don't think many people will understand what you mean Mark. :s8 Judging by the replies in here so far anyway. :rofl3:

Memnoch
15th August 2004, 23:26
519949 In Post 519949, bill jarvis said:

bill

Never, but that's not what he's calling for. He distinctly suggested a forum for talking about the little known Greek island resort of SERIOS.

HTH

Dordie
15th August 2004, 23:28
520036 In Post 520036, Memnoch said:
Never, but that's not what he's calling for. He distinctly suggested a forum for talking about the little known Greek island resort of SERIOS.

HTH

That's a taxi firm Mate.