PDA

View Full Version : The Conclusion of the Global Warming Controversy, pardon the Pun

Bill. MC
26th July 2004, 17:57
There is no smoke without fire.

Memnoch
26th July 2004, 18:04
What pun? :hmmm:

Bill. MC
26th July 2004, 18:07
507156 QUOTE: In Post 507156, Memnoch said:
What pun? :hmmm:

'Warming' as from 'fire', yes?

Ah never mind :-s

Dordie
26th July 2004, 18:13
British citizens pay taxes and get stuffed with GW bollox from government.

What we acheive is a spit in the sea....If that

Meanwhile America, Russia, India, Pakistan, Brazil and China....do I have to spell it out?

GW HAS to be an evolution issue. Man can do nothing to halt whatever is happening.

It has taken millions of years to occur, how much tax do we British pay before it is arrested? Bollox and more bollox.

Bill. MC
26th July 2004, 18:53
507163 QUOTE: In Post 507163, Dordie said:
British citizens pay taxes and get stuffed with GW bollox from government.

What we acheive is a spit in the sea....If that

Meanwhile America, Russia, India, Pakistan, Brazil and China....do I have to spell it out?

GW HAS to be an evolution issue. Man can do nothing to halt whatever is happening.

It has taken millions of years to occur, how much tax do we British pay before it is arrested? Bollox and more bollox.

It is foolish to ignore the warnings of warming. You have been warned and thanks to the PC campaigners Fork Me has been prevented from warming your knuckles with strokes of the cane, for being an uruley pupil who has been cheeky to the science teacher. :D

Dordie
26th July 2004, 19:09
507180 QUOTE: In Post 507180, Bill. MC said:
It is foolish to ignore the warnings of warming. You have been warned and thanks to the PC campaigners Fork Me has been prevented from warming your knuckles with strokes of the cane, for being an uruley pupil who has been cheeky to the science teacher. :D

Funny you should mention that Bill, it has caused me to lose much needed sleep. I do heed the warnings of warmings but there's rock all we can do about it.

Nor is there rock all we can do to civilize......NO! It would be unfair to name names. (if you catch my drift?) His initials are similar to a type of radio signal....I shall say no more, I don't want to go too far.

Bill. MC
26th July 2004, 19:15
507183 QUOTE: In Post 507183, Dordie said:
Funny you should mention that Bill, it has caused me to lose much needed sleep. I do heed the warnings of warmings but there's rock all we can do about it.

Nor is there rock all we can do to civilize......NO! It would be unfair to name names. (if you catch my drift?) His initials are similar to a type of radio signal....I shall say no more, I don't want to go too far.

Beware of a schoolteacher's secret weapon; humiliation. Any time now he may present you with a conical hat with a 'D' on it and tell you to go and sit in the corner of the classroom. BTW the 'D' don't stand for Dordie.

I always prefered being belted or caned.