PDA

View Full Version : The unemployed

Equinox
8th December 2016, 15:25
Unemployed people, people who for whatever reason do not have a job....

They should have NO input into decisions made by people who go out to work day in day out to earn a living, because they simply don't know what it is like to so.

They are lazy arseholes and when they seek to lecture those who go out to work and fund their lazy feckless existence, they simply wind them up.

Myself, I've not needed to go to work for some years now, so if you like you can include me in that, although nobody is funding my existence, I fund it myself. People who don't work, should not be able to lecture those who do.

z:1

parsonstreet
8th December 2016, 15:28
An argument should be judged on its merit such as cogency and use of facts.

cogency

noun
the quality of being clear, logical, and convincing; lucidity.

parsonstreet
8th December 2016, 15:34
Based on your premise all you need to do is create mass employment to silence your critics.

Hello Mrs Thatcher.

Chris Mitchell
8th December 2016, 15:47
Myself, I've not needed to go to work for some years now

You haven't really got over that incident where a black man beat you to a job in the Job Centre, have you?

Still, presumably you're approaching the age where you might be eligible to go into a Council care home soon, and not have to worry about signing on any more.

Dordie
8th December 2016, 15:50
You haven't really got over that incident where a black man beat you to a job in the Job Centre, have you?

Still, presumably you're approaching the age where you might be eligible to go into a Council care home soon, and not have to worry about signing on any more.

How are Leicester City getting on? Are they the one trick pony I said they are? :D

Chris Mitchell
8th December 2016, 18:39
How are Leicester City getting on? Are they the one trick pony I said they are? :D

We're going to win the Championship League. OK, so the replacement team against Porto wasn't any good, but who cares? We're top of the group.

Even if we don't win it, we DID win the Premier League last year, whatever happens this year.

You're the footie expert, not me, so no wonder Google failed me. Can you remind me when Peterborough last won the Premiership?

Scrotnig
8th December 2016, 18:40
If Leciester don't start winning soon, they can use the same chant Villa fans used last year...

"You're nothing special, we lose every week"

Dordie
8th December 2016, 19:15
Can you remind me when Peterborough last won the Premiership?
You have had yours, it is history, a one off, we have ours to come. If you visit my home again, be careful, all the ladies in the area have your photograph and are well aware what they have to....and will do... if they see you. :angry:

Calidore
8th December 2016, 19:55
The thatcher govt decided it would be cheaper to lay people off than keep them in work. That's a bit rough.

Chris Mitchell
9th December 2016, 00:29
You have had yours, it is history, a one off, we have ours to come. If you visit my home again, be careful, all the ladies in the area have your photograph and are well aware what they have to....and will do... if they see you. :angry:

Can I get odds of 5000-1 on Peterborough winning the Premiership?

Chris Mitchell
9th December 2016, 00:30
If Leciester don't start winning soon, they can use the same chant Villa fans used last year...

"You're nothing special, we lose every week"

Well obviously, we can never expect to win the Premiership as often as Stoke has, but... oh... hang on...

Scrotnig
9th December 2016, 00:32
Well obviously, we can never expect to win the Premiership as often as Stoke has, but... oh... hang on...

Well quite. And it's not as if Stoke even have more points this season than Leicester has, but... oh... hang on...

Chris Mitchell
9th December 2016, 00:34
Well quite. And it's not as if Stoke even have more points this season than Leicester has, but... oh... hang on...

Yup, Stoke are doing well this season. And when they win the Premiership, I'll come along to Stoke with you and celebrate, like you did last year in Leicester :D

Dordie
9th December 2016, 00:47
Yup, Stoke are doing well this season. And when they win the Premiership, I'll come along to Stoke with you and celebrate, like you did last year in Leicester :D

Cut it out, you two, you'll give the forum a bad name. :nerd10:

Chris Mitchell
10th December 2016, 21:35

Aren't you thinking of Man City? :s3

Dordie
10th December 2016, 22:30
Aren't you thinking of Man City? :s3

At least you won't be getting a black eye this weekend. :giggle:

bill jarvis
10th December 2016, 22:52
Based on your premise all you need to do is create mass employment to silence your critics.

Hello Mrs Thatcher.If it were left to people like you, there certainly would be mass unemployment.

Reg Perrin
11th December 2016, 00:07
If it were left to people like you, there certainly would be mass unemployment.

Sigh