PDA

View Full Version : 20 percent of english kids cant read

andyastro
30th April 2016, 23:24
The current stats reveal 20 percent of English children cannot read or write after leaving school, the question is why pay teachers for this abomination unless it a :tread:

Bill. MC
1st May 2016, 01:47
The current stats reveal 20 percent of English children cannot read or write after leaving school, the question is why pay teachers for this abomination unless it a :tread:

Well in that case FFS do volenteer to be a basic education tutor.

bill jarvis
1st May 2016, 09:27
Do they not learn to put a question mark after a question?

Mr Fred
1st May 2016, 11:51
The stupid comprehensive education system was a pathetic attempt by the Labour party to give equal opportunities to everyone, but ignored one basic fact; not everyone is equal.
Letting all the dross into grammar schools just watered down one of the best educational systems in the world, effectively dragging the whole thing into the dirt.
Basically - fuck Labour.

Chris Mitchell
1st May 2016, 13:54
80 of BC posters can't punctuate.

Mr Fred
1st May 2016, 14:20
80 of BC posters can't punctuate.

maybe more

nicknotnicked
1st May 2016, 17:34

Is English your first language? You are a prime misspell candidate!

Oh and there are more forums here than you realise...

Fork Me
1st May 2016, 18:11
The current stats reveal 20 percent of English children cannot read or write after leaving school

No they don't.

Pathetic troll.

squawkington
1st May 2016, 20:47
s:97 Gingers aren't English!
And those that are, aren't!

Dordie
1st May 2016, 21:15
s:97 Gingers aren't English!
And those that are, aren't!

They are 'Scotchtish....and carry a Claymore.

Chris Mitchell
1st May 2016, 21:28
maybe more

Yeah. It might have helped my grammar pedant point if I'd not made a typo, and put the word "percent" after 80 as I'd intended. Oh well.

Mr Fred
1st May 2016, 23:38
Yeah. It might have helped my grammar pedant point if I'd not made a typo, and put the word "percent" after 80 as I'd intended. Oh well.

Shit happens, but look at the total absence of grammar in my sentence.