PDA

View Full Version : Was there crime before equal rights?

Calidore
17th April 2016, 22:13
Not much, really. Before the blacks got emancipated you couldn't imagine the death rate they now have in the USA.

So what if they do it in a cool way? Does that mean whites aren't cool amd that death is?

squawkington
17th April 2016, 22:24
This posts reeks of racism.

Blacks are not really emancipated, despite a black President. Although I believe that the President is of African origin rather than West Indian! I think there are cultural differences.

Calidore
17th April 2016, 22:26
I'm just watching Rock N roll America and it seems unlikely that blacks can get equality, I mean where's it going to come from and on what basis? I don't think equality is for people in poverty. How can you measure equality in people that have no chance of work or escaping the cycle of violence..? I don't even mean this in a bad way towards blacks, I mean it in a clear sighted way, it's just not a race thing, it's a wealth thing. I get sick of being told black people are oppressed when they're not they have acheived the same things in many fields as whites and it is not race but wealth that determines equality.

Chris Mitchell
17th April 2016, 22:29
Not much, really. Before the blacks got emancipated you couldn't imagine the death rate they now have in the USA.

So what if they do it in a cool way? Does that mean whites aren't cool amd that death is?

Of course not, there was never any crime in the Wild West, especially since raping, looting and murdering native Americans didn't really count.

Calidore
17th April 2016, 22:43
Of course not, there was never any crime in the Wild West, especially since raping, looting and murdering native Americans didn't really count.

That does clunt because nativrs are a gokd example of good people that aren't very rich or very rebellious either.

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 22:44
it is not race but wealth that determines equality.

What determines wealth?

Calidore
17th April 2016, 22:52
What determines wealth?

Beauty and intelligence.

Dordie
17th April 2016, 22:55

Yes, the native Americans, loosely called Redskins were peaceful were they not? They did not secure folk spread eagled with hide straps that shrunk in the sun did they. Or shoot arrows into my saddle bags when I ran the pony express.

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 23:03
Beauty and intelligence.

See what you mean.

Calidore
17th April 2016, 23:48
He was alright in his youth.

Chris Mitchell
18th April 2016, 00:01
Yes, the native Americans, loosely called Redskins were peaceful were they not? They did not secure folk spread eagled with hide straps that shrunk in the sun did they. Or shoot arrows into my saddle bags when I ran the pony express.

Only ones that tried to murder them and steal their land.

Fork Me
18th April 2016, 04:39
Not much, really.

Get a fucking grip Cali. There was a huge amount of crime in America even when most of it was a British colony.

squawkington
18th April 2016, 09:53
He was alright in his youth.

I wouldn't touch him with yours!

Calidore
18th April 2016, 10:14
I wouldn't touch him with yours!

that's not what I meant by equal rights....

BobBobson
18th April 2016, 10:37
This posts reeks of racism.

Blacks are not really emancipated, despite a black President. Although I believe that the President is of African origin rather than West Indian! I think there are cultural differences.

Yep....

Selective breeding for physical toughness/robustness well and far above any other quality, both due to the gruelling Atlantic crossings (10% survival rate not uncommon), and plantation owners breeding slaves like animals, selecting only those most suited for hard labour for their slave breeding programs.

Not politically correct, but it's fact.

...and then there is the phenomena of a people who were ripped from their natural social environs and placed in a state of harsh multi generational subjugation. Being a believer in epigenetics and transgenetic inheritance, I can easily see why there are so many blacks who are hopping up n down mad with a rage they don't understand, and how the slave niggers who become intelectualised, always end up focusing fiercly on issues of 'identity'.

Calidore
18th April 2016, 10:48
I suppose there's a difference between equality and the means to give peopel the opportunity of equality. Often it is the second that people rail against. when there is a true equal from another race people respect him, Ali, Pele, Henry the cheating Frenchman.

BobBobson
18th April 2016, 10:53
I suppose there's a difference between equality and the means to give peopel the opportunity of equality. Often it is the second that people rail against. when there is a true equal from another race people respect him, Ali, Pele, Henry the cheating Frenchman.

A true 'equal'?

You think Muhammaed Ali, Thierry Henri, and Edison Pele; all of them fucking champions in their respective fields, are your equals you miserable little fucking cockroach?

I'll show ya your true equal ya fucking maggot:

http://bestbibandtuckerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/images-1.jpeg

P.S. You are the one on the left.

Calidore
18th April 2016, 11:00
A true 'equal'?

You think Muhammaed Ali, Thierry Henri, and Edison Pele; all of them fucking champions in their respective fields, are your equals you miserable little fucking cockroach?

You've missed the point in your adolescent jealous rage as usual, but they are certainly more than a degenerate piece of shit like you