PDA

View Full Version : I'll give it a day at the most.

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 09:40
Tell you what, I'll stop ridiculing everyone from this moment on. Not one word of ridicule or criticism will be written by me. I challenge you and all the other Rightards to do the same. By the way, you don't get to be the judge of what is mild or extreme ridicule, what is acceptable or not acceptable ridicule...who the fuck do you think you are? All ridicule is unacceptable.

Plutonium
17th April 2016, 09:57
Nurse, doctor! Quickly! The patient has started gibbering to himself! Get that straightjacket!

bill jarvis
17th April 2016, 10:58
Tell you what, I'll stop ridiculing everyone from this moment on. Not one word of ridicule or criticism will be written by me. I challenge you and all the other Rightards to do the same. By the way, you don't get to be the judge of what is mild or extreme ridicule, what is acceptable or not acceptable ridicule...who the fuck do you think you are? All ridicule is unacceptable.You are a thick, drunken, foul mouthed, ignorant swine.

Bill. MC
17th April 2016, 11:03
You are a thick, drunken, foul mouthed, ignorant swine.

Drunk at 9:40am - the man must have a big problem.

Dordie
17th April 2016, 14:53

And so the first compliments arrive. :welc-k:

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 14:56
And so the first compliments arrive. :welc-k:

I think this thread and the behaviour of several BC members demonstrates exactly who it is that is obnoxious, aggressive and offensive, don't you?

Joe 90
17th April 2016, 15:06
I think this thread and the behaviour of several BC members demonstrates exactly who it is that is obnoxious, aggressive and offensive, don't you?

The following one in particular, from the opening post of the thread, is indisputably obnoxious, agressive and offensive...

By the way, you don't get to be the judge of what is mild or extreme ridicule, what is acceptable or not acceptable ridicule...who the fuck do you think you are?

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 15:18
The following one in particular, from the opening post of the thread, is indisputably obnoxious, agressive and offensive...

Yer cheeky little monkey you!!!

Joe 90
17th April 2016, 15:18
Yer cheeky little monkey you!!!

LOL!!!

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 15:27
LOL!!!

Eeee

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 15:31
My name's Joe and I just wanted to introduce myself. I've had a look around and on the surface there appears to be a lot of hostility here, but I feel sure that you all love and respect one another really.

I try to treat others as I hope to be treated, so hopefully you won't make things too tough for me.

Thanks.

Joe.

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 15:32
Sorry Joe if it became too much for you.

Fork Me
17th April 2016, 15:34
Tell you what, I'll stop ridiculing everyone from this moment on. Not one word of ridicule or criticism will be written by me. I challenge you and all the other Rightards to do the same.

Nurse, doctor! Quickly! The patient has started gibbering to himself! Get that straightjacket!

Drunk at 9:40am - the man must have a big problem.

...and the rightards show their true colours, I trust that Scrotnig will no longer be making stupid claims that being abusive is a "lefty" preserve.

bill jarvis
17th April 2016, 15:36
...and the rightards show their true colours, I trust that Scrotnig will no longer be making stupid claims that being abusive is a "lefty" preserve.Says the other most foul mouthed and abusive person on the forum.

Joe 90
17th April 2016, 16:10
Eeee

Indeed.

My name's Joe...

Is it?

Sorry Joe...

Are you talking to me, or to yourself? Either way, I forgive you Joe Reg.

Perhaps now, in view of your recent conversion from abusive drunken dickhead to obnoxious drunken dickhead, you should respond with something befitting of your new status? May I suggest something cutting and witty, such as "eeee", or "yer cheeky monkey!!!", as this will let everyone know that you're firmly in control, confidently patronising and...............well, still a silly, dribbling twat.

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 16:22
Indeed.

Is it?

Are you talking to me, or to yourself? Either way, I forgive you Joe Reg.

Perhaps now, in view of your recent conversion from abusive drunken dickhead to obnoxious drunken dickhead, you should respond with something befitting of your new status? May I suggest something cutting and witty, such as "eeee", or "yer cheeky monkey!!!", as this will let everyone know that you're firmly in control, confidently patronising and...............well, still a silly, dribbling twat.

Sorry Joe, Post slicing. I thought I'd weaned you off that.

Joe 90
17th April 2016, 17:55
Sorry Joe, I've run out of shitty retorts.

Try posting a witty one. As I said earlier, there's a first time for everything.

Post slicing.....I thought I'd weaned you off that.

Yeah, you tend to think you've done rather a lot of things you haven't actually done.

Reg Perrin
17th April 2016, 18:22
Try posting a witty one. As I said earlier, there's a first time for everything.

Yeah, you tend to think you've done rather a lot of things you haven't actually done.

waste of time.

Dordie
17th April 2016, 19:44
Tell you what, I'll stop ridiculing everyone from this moment on. Not one word of ridicule or criticism will be written by me. I challenge you and all the other Rightards to do the same. By the way, you don't get to be the judge of what is mild or extreme ridicule, what is acceptable or not acceptable ridicule...who the fuck do you think you are? All ridicule is unacceptable.

You should not take all this shit on yourself, try resting a little. :sneaky:

Reg Perrin
18th April 2016, 08:30
You should not take all this shit on yourself, try resting a little. :sneaky:

It was for confirmation of a growing realisation that Joe 90, Bill and Lord Ponsonby are merely here for trolling and nothing else. Look at their inability to resist the trolling of me, look at the drop off in posting frequency when I'm not biting back (Particularly Joe 90) and look at the amount of threads they actually start that aren't actually just continuations of trolling.
I'm not going to put them on ignore and I'm not going to ignore them, I am however going to desist from their game and remove their enjoyment. It'll expose them for the inept arseholes they are.

Lord Ponsonby
18th April 2016, 08:36
It was for confirmation of a growing realisation that Joe 90, Bill and Lord Ponsonby are merely here for trolling and nothing else. Look at their inability to resist the trolling of me, look at the drop off in posting frequency when I'm not biting back (Particularly Joe 90) and look at the amount of threads they actually start that aren't actually just continuations of trolling.
I'm not going to put them on ignore and I'm not going to ignore them, I am however going to desist from their game and remove their enjoyment. It'll expose them for the inept arseholes they are.

I'll be optimistic give you until Thursday before you're back on the Vodka.

One step at a time, eh?

bill jarvis
18th April 2016, 09:04
look at the drop off in posting frequency when I'm not biting backOooooh, you're so important.

Lord Ponsonby
18th April 2016, 09:08
Oooooh, you're so important.

Don't you mean impotent?