PDA

View Full Version : Is David Cameron....

Dordie
4th April 2016, 11:39
A fucking liar?

Mr Fred
4th April 2016, 12:06
Yes, and he's a tosspot as well.

Dordie
4th April 2016, 12:21
Yes, and he's a tosspot as well.

He is also evil, spoiled, spiteful and disrespectful of those who pay for his office and trappings.

Mr Fred
4th April 2016, 13:18
and he's using his dad's corrupt cash, and corrupting more by keeping it without letting the taxman know.

Tax investigation - NOW

BobBobson
4th April 2016, 14:29
and he's using his dad's corrupt cash, and corrupting more by keeping it without letting the taxman know.

Tax investigation - NOW

Fucking resignation - NOW!

Why should I or anyone else pay their fair share of tax if David Cameron is living a life of double luxury, thanks to the family fortune his father amassed by dodging the taxman?

I fucking hate paying my taxes to what I know his a filthy corrupt morally corrupt government, hoisting all the rigours of free market capitalism upon the poor, while giving handouts and allowing tax loopholes for their ultra rich mates.

Surely such as a figure as David Cameron cannot now head up this country, and be the man responsible for wagging a finger at the tax dodgers and telling them to pay up?

Think a person can join the police if thier father was known crim? (they can't). Can a stinking rich man, who has inherited his fortune from his tax evading father lead the country?

Surely in the name of maintaining some facade of credibility, Cameron will have to resign?

Durgemeister
4th April 2016, 14:38
Surely in the name of maintaining some facade of credibility, Cameron will have to resign?

Not while Osborne and Little - which the Chancellor has a share of - continues to tax dodge too.

Canuckistan
4th April 2016, 16:47
A fucking liar?

A fucking politician?