PDA

View Full Version : Juden raus !!!!!

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 05:59
Cameron stokes the fires (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32816454)

Cynic
21st May 2015, 07:21
Not just Jews; all of them. We have to meet our equality standards eh? :angelnot:

bill jarvis
21st May 2015, 08:46
Great idea, why should there not be a punishment?
Everything else that's illegal has some form of punishment.
Although I'm not sure what Jews have to do wit thiis.

Dordie
21st May 2015, 09:14
This on top of the employer paying a 10,000 fine for employing each and any one of them. Has Cameron found 'A nice little earner'?.....Let them in, then rob them.

Lord Ponsonby
21st May 2015, 09:19
This is terrible. They'll be turning away people with serious contagious diseases next.

Dordie
21st May 2015, 09:27
This is terrible. They'll be turning away people with serious contagious diseases next.

And preventing fat, black Nigerian women coming here to give birth on the NHS.

Calidore
21st May 2015, 10:06
Theyd better get on with it.

Scrotnig
21st May 2015, 10:49
Lefties urgently need to come to terms with the fact that they lost the election. Again.

This means they can't tell the rest of us what to do. Again.

:s3

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 11:31
Lefties urgently need to come to terms with the fact that they lost the election. Again.

This means they can't tell the rest of us what to do. Again.

:s3

What an arsehole

Scrotnig
21st May 2015, 11:56
The majority of people are sick and tired of illegal immigrants being pandered to. That's one of the reasons the Tories got a majority.

They have a mandate to do this...and the treacherous lefties can't do a damn thing about it.

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 12:09
The majority of people are sick and tired of illegal immigrants being pandered to. That's one of the reasons the Tories got a majority.

They have a mandate to do this...and the treacherous lefties can't do a damn thing about it.

You wouldn't know an illegal immigrant if he punched you in the face let alone how he was being pampered.

bill jarvis
21st May 2015, 12:13
You wouldn't know an illegal immigrant if he punched you in the face let alone how he was being pampered.
And you would?

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 12:18
And you would?

Yes. Can you prove otherwise? I have secret powers

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 12:18
Actually Bill, I'm lying. Do you agree?

bill jarvis
21st May 2015, 13:34
Actually Bill, I'm lying. Do you agree?
Possibly.

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 13:43
Possibly.

So you're undecided as to whether I have super powers?

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 13:44
:cat:

bill jarvis
21st May 2015, 16:39
So you're undecided as to whether I have super powers?Maybe.

Chris Mitchell
21st May 2015, 17:23
David Icke maintains that cabinet ministers are actually part of a baby-eating race of lizards from outer space, so I always thought he was barking mad. However, he may have a point: that picture of Theresa May in the link Reg gave does seem to show her in the process of transforming into a reptile:

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 18:02
Maybe.

Are we agreed that you're a twat?

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 19:31
I think we can agree he's fled.

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 19:31
Probably.

bill jarvis
21st May 2015, 19:49
Are we agreed that you're a twat?
Certainly not.

Reg Perrin
21st May 2015, 20:05
Certainly not.

Yes I agree. Are we agreed you're not a twat?

bill jarvis
22nd May 2015, 08:43
Yes I agree. Are we agreed you're not a twat?Maybe.

Reg Perrin
22nd May 2015, 09:20
Maybe.

So you're not sure if you're a twat or not?

bill jarvis
22nd May 2015, 09:32
So you're not sure if you're a twat or not?I'm sure you are.

Reg Perrin
22nd May 2015, 09:43
I'm sure you are.

Yes I am a twat, you're correct. Are we agreed I'm a twat then?

bill jarvis
22nd May 2015, 10:22
Yes I am a twat, you're correct. Are we agreed I'm a twat then?
Possibly, perhaps you're lying.
You are a proven liar.

Reg Perrin
22nd May 2015, 10:34
Possibly, perhaps you're lying.
You are a proven liar.

Yes, I might be lying. Are we agreed I might be lying?

Reg Perrin
22nd May 2015, 10:34
:cat:

bill jarvis
22nd May 2015, 12:16
Yes, I might be lying. Are we agreed I might be lying?I'm not sure you are lying, that's why I said you "might" be.

HTH

Reg Perrin
22nd May 2015, 12:20
I'm not sure you are lying, that's why I said you "might" be.

HTH

So you agree with me, there is some doubt.

bill jarvis
22nd May 2015, 12:25
So you agree with me, there is some doubt.
I doubt it.

Reg Perrin
22nd May 2015, 12:26
I doubt it.

Right, enough for today. Fuck off. :cat:

Plutonium
22nd May 2015, 12:31
Cameron stokes the fires (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32816454)

"Central to these are new plans to seize the wages of illegal workers as proceeds of crime in an attempt to reduce the numbers."

I'm totally in favour of curbing illegal immigration, but this measure seems harsh to me. It is vintage Tory nastiness. Illegal immigrants are often desperate people who are brought into the country by people traffickers. Seizing their wages is not only vindictive, but probably impractical - they will have spent the money. Are they going to owe the money to the government?

Remember the Chinese cockle pickers who were drowned in Morecambe Bay. These are the kind of people who are illegal immigrants. If they are caught, then yes they should be sent back to their country of origin. But it is the Mr Bigs who bring these people in, and/or employ them, at below the minimum wage and often in dangerous conditions, who should be being targeted as criminals.

bill jarvis
22nd May 2015, 13:33
Right, enough for today. Fuck off. :cat:I win.
Nothing unusual there.

Cynic
22nd May 2015, 15:24
"Central to these are new plans to seize the wages of illegal workers as proceeds of crime in an attempt to reduce the numbers."

I'm totally in favour of curbing illegal immigration, but this measure seems harsh to me. It is vintage Tory nastiness. Illegal immigrants are often desperate people who are brought into the country by people traffickers. Seizing their wages is not only vindictive, but probably impractical - they will have spent the money. Are they going to owe the money to the government?

Remember the Chinese cockle pickers who were drowned in Morecambe Bay. These are the kind of people who are illegal immigrants. If they are caught, then yes they should be sent back to their country of origin. But it is the Mr Bigs who bring these people in, and/or employ them, at below the minimum wage and often in dangerous conditions, who should be being targeted as criminals.

But would the potential loss of all their money act as a deterrent to others contemplating coming here?

Plutonium
23rd May 2015, 10:14
But would the potential loss of all their money act as a deterrent to others contemplating coming here?

I doubt it, these people are desperate.

Cynic
23rd May 2015, 10:23
I doubt it, these people are desperate.

Accepting that; then why would they travel through so many other countries to get here?

Plutonium
23rd May 2015, 15:38
Accepting that; then why would they travel through so many other countries to get here?

It's not as if other developed countries don't have a problem with illegal immigration; for example the number trying to enter Spain illegally rose by 70% last year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/11539439/Illegal-immigration-in-Spain-up-70-per-cent-in-2014.html

Maybe the UK is attractive because we speak the world's most international language, and the migrants may speak some English. Maybe it's because of lax border controls. You would think that, as we're an island, it should be easier to keep people out than for a country with land borders.

Cynic
23rd May 2015, 16:42
It's not as if other developed countries don't have a problem with illegal immigration; for example the number trying to enter Spain illegally rose by 70% last year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/11539439/Illegal-immigration-in-Spain-up-70-per-cent-in-2014.html

Maybe the UK is attractive because we speak the world's most international language, and the migrants may speak some English. Maybe it's because of lax border controls. You would think that, as we're an island, it should be easier to keep people out than for a country with land borders.

My point is, the immigrants have already landed in the EU; taking Spain as the example, if they got Spanish citizenship, they could travel freely to the UK with no controls at all. Their must be something that attracts these people here.

Lord Ponsonby
23rd May 2015, 19:58
What could it be......?

sphinx
23rd May 2015, 20:29
What could it be......?

I can't even hazard a guess. :-|

Lord Ponsonby
23rd May 2015, 20:34
I can't even hazard a guess. :-|

The weather?

sphinx
23rd May 2015, 21:12
The weather?

Ah yes! Of course. :teeth:

Cynic
23rd May 2015, 22:34
British food; the television programmes; dress sense?

Lord Ponsonby
24th May 2015, 07:57
Sausage mash and peas.

Lord Ponsonby
24th May 2015, 08:04
Ruddy lefties wanting to kill the aspirations and dreams of our young ambitious people by wanting to squander their hard earned money by giving it to coons. Nignogs were put on the other side of the world for a good reason. Leave them there!

Plutonium
24th May 2015, 10:54
My point is, the immigrants have already landed in the EU; taking Spain as the example, if they got Spanish citizenship, they could travel freely to the UK with no controls at all. Their must be something that attracts these people here.

If somebody has arrived illegally in any EU country, are they likely to be given citizenship there? Is there any evidence that, having arrived illegally in an EU country and then magically obtaining citizenship there, they then make a bee line for the UK?