PDA

View Full Version : Hurray, I'M back....!

Calidore
10th May 2015, 20:45
:tramp::*sad:

Chris Mitchell
10th May 2015, 21:35
Jolly good. Hopefully he'll carry on with his excellent idea of converting all the schools to academies run and funded by religious groups, instead of teaching nonsense subjects like science and biology, and then he can reinvest the education budget in counter-terrorism when the government wonder why the latest batch of schoolkids have come out "radicalised" and have turned to terrorism.

Scrotnig
10th May 2015, 21:47
He was great at putting leftie teechas in their place, Fork Me was dreading it so much he fled the country!

Memnoch
10th May 2015, 22:06
Who is he?

Scrotnig
10th May 2015, 22:19
Michael Gove.

parsonstreet
10th May 2015, 22:42
He was great at putting leftie teechas in their place, Fork Me was dreading it so much he fled the country!

You have a new theory every day as to why Forker's left the country.

Make your mind up.

Durgemeister
10th May 2015, 23:08
Ah yes, a man that once got himself locked in a commons toilet, in charge of an important government department again. I know it wasn't the best news for my sister, working in probation, but like Reg, she is counting the years until she gets her GBFOP.

Calidore
10th May 2015, 23:16
he is easily the most irritating man in Westminster with the exception of.....no, dunno if there is anyone now that Baroness Warsi has gone.

Chris Mitchell
11th May 2015, 00:50

He was also in charge of putting children's education into the hands of religious nutters (because after all, true Tory values mean that education should be funded by "charity" rather than the State), causing the government to be thoroughly puzzled when a bunch of schoolkids thought it would be great to run off to Syria to fight for ISIS.

Since you don't like teachers *or* Muslims, that must put you in bit of a quandary.

Reg Perrin
11th May 2015, 07:14
Ah yes, a man that once got himself locked in a commons toilet, in charge of an important government department again. I know it wasn't the best news for my sister, working in probation, but like Reg, she is counting the years until she gets her GBFOP.

I will retire smack in the middle of this Governments time. I have decided to use those 2.5 years to work full time to get these twats hoofed out in 2020. It may come even sooner than that if cuts mean I'm given an extra whopping pay off in VR and early retirement. Freed from the consideration of upsetting my employer I will agitate, organise and educate the downtrodden, disconsolate, complacent and ignorant young Social Workers who don't know any better and think that their working conditions are par for the course and inevitable since they should be "grateful to have a job".

Reg Perrin
11th May 2015, 07:15
BTW, Gove is on the record as wanting to bring back hanging. He'd probably want stoning as well, but hasn't been asked.

Alice
11th May 2015, 17:16
He's not the only one who's back. Looks like old Nige has boomeranged right back into his old job. :rolleyes:

Scrotnig
11th May 2015, 17:38
He's not the only one who's back. Looks like old Nige has boomeranged right back into his old job. :rolleyes:

That's a complete joke.

He resigned. It doesn't matter what the party itself says. "Refused to accept his resignation?" Absolute tosh, he could have said "sorry lads, I don't work here any more".

Credibility = Zero. I'm done with UKIP now.

Alice
11th May 2015, 17:44
That's a complete joke.

He resigned. It doesn't matter what the party itself says. "Refused to accept his resignation?" Absolute tosh, he could have said "sorry lads, I don't work here any more".

Ha, did anyone see the Facebook post (do they call them posts on Facebook, I don't know) after the Labour party's defeat, about Ed Miliband being on a zero hours contract now. :D

Alice
11th May 2015, 17:47
That's a complete joke.

And actually, I'd already read something about him planning to stand again in their leadership election so you have to ask how genuine the resignation gesture was in the first place.

Memnoch
11th May 2015, 18:03
"Refused to accept his resignation?" Absolute toshCorrect. It is tosh. Otherwise known as creative reporting. Otherwise known as bollocks. His resignation was not "rejected" as claimed by the BBC. On the strength of a barrage of messages from party members and supporters, he was requested to stay on as leader.

Scrotnig
11th May 2015, 18:06
Correct. It is tosh. Otherwise known as creative reporting. Otherwise known as bollocks. His resignation was not "rejected" as claimed by the BBC. On the strength of a barrage of messages from party members and supporters, he was requested to stay on as leader.
Well he still should have said no. He could always have stood again in the leadership election.

Right now, you have to admit it looks like the whole thing was a gimmick and a sham. If I wanted gimmicks and shams I'd have voted Labour.

Alice
11th May 2015, 18:10
Correct. It is tosh. Otherwise known as creative reporting. Otherwise known as bollocks. His resignation was not "rejected" as claimed by the BBC. On the strength of a barrage of messages from party members and supporters, he was requested to stay on as leader.

I have compiled a multiple choice question to explain this 'request'

a) he is the best of a bad bunch
b) he is the best of a bad bunch
c) he is the best of a bad bunch
d) Suzanne is a woman

Alice
11th May 2015, 18:15
Nigel is a man of his word. It's not his fault they won't let him resign.

Memnoch
11th May 2015, 18:16
Well he still should have said no. He could always have stood again in the leadership election.

Right now, you have to admit it looks like the whole thing was a gimmick and a sham. If I wanted gimmicks and shams I'd have voted Labour.To you perhaps. That's not what it looks like to me. I think he fancied a rest and I was one of those who asked him to stay. I for one am pleased that he agreed.

Whatever you might think about the party or its leader, one thing it has that the big parties haven't had for decades is grass roots loyalty.

Alice
11th May 2015, 18:19
To you perhaps. That's not what it looks like to me. I think he fancied rest and I was one of those who asked him to stay. I for one am pleased that he agreed.

This wasn't a rest, it was more like a long weekend with a couple of lie ins. :rolleyes:

Memnoch
11th May 2015, 18:22
This wasn't a restI never said it was. I said he wanted one and was talked out of it.

Alice
11th May 2015, 18:33
I never said it was. I said he wanted one and was talked out of it.

Why? What about the fickle voters like Scrote, do you think they're going to appreciate that? No matter how you spin this, I think he's done and will just become a liability. If UKIP want to be treated like a serious political contender, they're going to have to act like one. And if that means NF becoming a casualty of the last election, so be it. Only the diehards are ever going to believe otherwise.

Memnoch
11th May 2015, 19:55
I have compiled a multiple choice question to explain this 'request'

a) he is the best of a bad bunch
b) he is the best of a bad bunch
c) he is the best of a bad bunch
d) Suzanne is a woman
e) Since the last election he has led UKIP to the largest ever increase in share of the national by any party in a single term.

Alice
11th May 2015, 20:20
e) Since the last election he has led UKIP to the largest ever increase in share of the national by any party in a single term.

Otherwise known as the Klingon option.

Memnoch
11th May 2015, 20:33
Nice to see the lefties so rattled. :D

Remind me, how many seats did you LOSE? :D

Alice
11th May 2015, 20:43
Nice to see the lefties so rattled. :D

Remind me, how many seats did you LOSE? :D

Nice to see the rightards so rattled. :D

Remind me, how many seats did you GAIN?

Oh and while you're at it, remind me again about how your leader resigned but you begged him to stay on. :rolleyes:

Memnoch
11th May 2015, 22:19
Nice to see the rightards so rattled. :D

Remind me, how many seats did you GAIN?We stayed where we were. Your lot went backwards.

Oh and while you're at it, remind me again about how your leader resigned but you begged him to stay on. :rolleyes:Why, did you not understand it the first time?

Reg Perrin
11th May 2015, 22:22
We stayed where we were

Is that what we were supposed to wait 6 months to see?

Chris Mitchell
12th May 2015, 03:08
We stayed where we were. Your lot went backwards.

My lot stayed the same.

Lord Ponsonby
12th May 2015, 06:15
You lot are fucking obsessed.