PDA

View Full Version : Will homosexuals shut up now for the rest of the year?

Equinox
2nd September 2012, 18:14
Getting a bit tired of promiscuous homosexuals trying to shove their lifestyle choice down everyone's throats now to be honest.

Now that the nationwide plethora of gay "mardi gras" around the country, where gays dress like they were about to have a session in the bedroom and then parade in front of families, are over, do you think they might shut up until at least Christmas?

I'm only surprised that, on top of the Olympics and paralimics, we don't also have a "Homolympics" for "LGBT Community", as they are now fond of calling theselves. z:1

Joe 90
2nd September 2012, 18:26
Don't gay people take part in the regular Olympics? Why the flip would they want to create their own event, unless of course it's because the main Olympics doesn't include such disciplines as interior design, personal shopping and fake tanning, in which case who could blame them..?

Blore
2nd September 2012, 18:29
I am sure they have a Flicking A Duster championships somewhere.

Millsy
2nd September 2012, 18:45
the main Olympics doesn't include such disciplines as interior design, personal shopping and fake tanning

...and soft furnishings.

Not sure if that's inclused in interior design as I'm a bloke and don't know a cushion from a pillow.

Scrotnig
2nd September 2012, 18:47
Gays are an "approved leftie group", you'll all be for it when the lefties come in here and jump to their defence. :yup2:

Alice
2nd September 2012, 19:03
Gays are an "approved leftie group", you'll all be for it when the lefties come in here and jump to their defence. :yup2:

I won't be, I like gays, in fact I'm looking into adopting a couple. They'd be really handy around the house. :D

Chris Mitchell
2nd September 2012, 22:05

Would you include Gay Tories in that list, Scrot?

Chris Mitchell
2nd September 2012, 22:05
I won't be, I like gays, in fact I'm looking into adopting a couple. They'd be really handy around the house. :D

You know you've had gay burglars when nothing's missing, but the house has been tastefully redecorated.

Scrotnig
2nd September 2012, 22:06
Gay Tories
Is there any other kind?

Chris Mitchell
2nd September 2012, 22:07
Getting a bit tired of promiscuous homosexuals trying to shove their lifestyle choice down everyone's throats now to be honest.

Well, I should take a break then, Equinox. You could always stop cruising and going to gay pubs for a day or two, I'm sure.

Chris Mitchell
2nd September 2012, 22:07
Is there any other kind?

So are all Tories lefties on Planet Scrot?

parsonstreet
3rd September 2012, 04:18
I will never get tired of ramming my homosexuality down your throat Equiniox. :hallg:

Mr Fred
3rd September 2012, 11:29
Getting a bit tired of promiscuous homosexuals trying to shove their lifestyle choice down everyone's throats

Think positive.
They're aren't trying to stick their dicks down your throat.

but I'm sure a few will if you fancy it. :inlove10:

Scrotnig
3rd September 2012, 12:14
So are all Tories lefties on Planet Scrot?
Eh?

There are many gay Tories. More in the closet than out, I would suspect. You don't have to be a leftie to be an gay. It's just that gays are an approved leftie group, who the lefties believe must be given special treatment at all times. A bit like Muslims, the disabled, and foreigners. :yup2:

Calidore
3rd September 2012, 17:09
Eh?

There are many gay Tories. More in the closet than out, I would suspect. You don't have to be a leftie to be an gay. It's just that :hitfan:gays are an approved leftie group,:hitfan: who the lefties believe must be given special treatment at all times. A bit like Muslims, the disabled, and foreigners. :yup2:

No they're not. That's an urban myth.

In fact it is totally false, an idea designed to appeal to rightards by creating false consciousness.

sphinx
3rd September 2012, 17:47
It's good to know that the Gayes in Manchester look after their own. :yup2:

Manchester's Pride festival began in 1990 as a collection of stalls outside a pub.
Plus the parade, the festival now includes a weekend of live music and a candlelit vigil.......... to remember those who have died after contracting HIV, or are living with the condition.
from here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-19379394)

I suppose that is the main illness that Gayes contract? You'd think they would have learned that's what you get from bumming by now. :rolleyes:

Chris Mitchell
3rd September 2012, 19:25
Eh?

There are many gay Tories. More in the closet than out, I would suspect. You don't have to be a leftie to be an gay. It's just that gays are an approved leftie group, who the lefties believe must be given special treatment at all times. A bit like Muslims, the disabled, and foreigners. :yup2:

I see the concussion is taking a while to sort itself out. Hope you're better soon.

Scrotnig
3rd September 2012, 19:47
It's good to know that the Gayes in Manchester look after their own. :yup2:

Manchester's Pride festival began in 1990 as a collection of stalls outside a pub.
Plus the parade, the festival now includes a weekend of live music and a candlelit vigil.......... to remember those who have died after contracting HIV, or are living with the condition.
from here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-19379394)

I suppose that is the main illness that Gayes contract? You'd think they would have learned that's what you get from bumming by now. :rolleyes:
What frightens me most...from that link....

"Bev Craig, Manchester City Council's lead member for lesbian issues".....

Why on EARTH does a council need to pay someone to be a "member for lesbian issues"?

Chris Mitchell
3rd September 2012, 21:27
What frightens me most...from that link....

"Bev Craig, Manchester City Council's lead member for lesbian issues".....

Why on EARTH does a council need to pay someone to be a "member for lesbian issues"?

She's a councillor, so her main job is representing all of her constituents as any councillor does. Councillors also have other duties, such as sitting on various committees, and with responsibilities for various bits and pieces. Keeping on eye on lesbian issues is one of the duties she has - she's not specifically paid for this, and your attempt to make BC look like the News of the World by implying she's employed specifically for this purpose really just comes over as trolling.

nicknotnicked
3rd September 2012, 21:43
she's not specifically paid for this

I bet she gets a little extra for doing this! (having been a Councillor I know)

Chris Mitchell
3rd September 2012, 21:59
I bet she gets a little extra for doing this! (having been a Councillor I know)

A bit of tongue action, you mean?

Scrotnig
3rd September 2012, 22:36
She's a councillor, so her main job is representing all of her constituents as any councillor does. Councillors also have other duties, such as sitting on various committees, and with responsibilities for various bits and pieces. Keeping on eye on lesbian issues is one of the duties she has - she's not specifically paid for this, and your attempt to make BC look like the News of the World by implying she's employed specifically for this purpose really just comes over as trolling.
Is there anyone with special responsibility for straight issues?

nicknotnicked
3rd September 2012, 22:38
A bit of tongue action, you mean?

Yes, mainly talking and utter crap.

Calidore
3rd September 2012, 23:20
What about the assange case? The women there seem to be well defended and they are straight.

Chris Mitchell
4th September 2012, 01:18
Is there anyone with special responsibility for straight issues?

No, but there should be - and if straight people were to stand up and fight for their rights, perhaps one day they would be allowed legally to marry, to have consensual sex, walk the streets without being in constant fear of being beaten up for being straight and so on. Who knows where it might end? Perhaps one day we'd see openly straight MPs, judges, company bosses - even heterosexual priests and cardinals!