Started by sphinx, 4th June 2013 10:40 in Crimes, Mysteries & Conspiracies

1. #41 | 1730391
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: The slaughter of Reeva Steenkamp

sphinx
    sphinx said:
    I believe he shot her first, then dumped her in the bathroom and shot through the door.
    It would be easy to find out how it really happened if they had the kind of forensic experts we have in TV Dramas here.
    I doubt we will ever know, because they won't have bothered to find out.
    Because he is 'famous' over there, they will believe whatever silly tale he makes up.
    Its sad she was young, she was not having a wee when he shot her, because one of the bullets passed through her shorts.
    They need the CSI Crew, they have it all done & dusted in One Hour on the TV Shows, but its not like that in real Life.
    Liked by: Scrotnig

2. #42 | 1730506
    Bollox
    BC Team

JUN

Anna
    Anna said:
    Its sad she was young, she was not having a wee when he shot her, because one of the bullets passed through her shorts.
    They need the CSI Crew, they have it all done & dusted in One Hour on the TV Shows, but its not like that in real Life.
    They hadn't even been going out long.
    Do NOT join an uncensored forum, and then attempt to censor it according to your own personal opinion.
    You WILL fail.

3. #43 | 1730513
    Aka: TheDruid-3X3
    BC Team
    Canada

JUN

So the Police have been caught Tampering with the Murder Scene with a Wrist Watch going Missing.

Tampering with a Murder Scene is how OJ got off for 13 Years before they eventually did him for another Crime.

3X3

Humanity may have Evolved
    Enough Intelligence to Split the Atom
    But the Average Ordinary Human
    Has the Same Average Ordinary Amount of Wisdom
    To Choose Right from Wrong
    As the Average Ordinary Baboon

4. #44 | 1731354
    Justice Seeker

JUN

Oscar Pistorius after his arrest for the premeditated murder of his girlfriend Reeva to secure bail and avoid spending months in prison surrounded by dangerous under trials and convicts either on the advice of his legal team or he managed to convince them of his innocence submitted a sworn affidavit which is full of holes and inconsistencies. In his affidavit he desperately tries to sell his story that circumstances plotted against him and he made wrong judgements and conclusions based on noises he heard in pitch darkness emanating from his bathroom, his physical handicap, his bad experiences with burglars and his over zealous desire to protect his girlfriend from any harm in his home all lead him to his accidentally shoot bullets through the toilet door resulting in the death of his girlfriend mistaking her for an intruder.

His affidavit revolves around mind blowing coincidences which occur frequently in thriller murder movies, describing at length everything that happened right from the time he got up in the middle of the night to bring a fan back into his bedroom from his balcony and close the sliding doors, until the moment the first responders arrived at his home after he had shot Reeva in his toilet. His brother and sister have signed similar affidavits based on what he told them vouching for his truthfulness and honesty.

They are now legally bound by their sworn affidavits and cannot under any circumstance modify, make additions or subtractions to their affidavits His lawyer will have to base his defence at the trial solely on his affidavit and nothing else. If his detailed affidavit is in any way contradicted by what comes out in the crime scene investigation, he has virtually strung a rope around his own neck, his goose is cooked.

Let's say for argument's sake say that Reeva indeed did get up coincidently while Oscar was in the balcony in a sleepy state left for the toilet in a hurry with Oscar in the balcony moving a very heavy fan back into his bedroom, he expects society to believe that a 29 year old women sleeping in her rich boyfriend's bedroom of his comfortable secure luxurious home would not switch on the lights in the passage & bathroom enter the toilet lock the door and relieve herself in pitch darkness is laughable to say the least!

On hearing a noise emanating from the bathroom he panicked his mind drifted to dangerous murderous trigger happy gun tooting burglars, his safety was paramount not thinking about his beloved girlfriend who was fast asleep a few feet away him, he chose not turn on the light wake and alert her of the danger present in his house.

Scared Oscar chose not to turn on the bedroom lights grabbed his gun from underneath his bed which is another huge lie because the gun’s holster was found under the side of the bed where Reeva was sleeping, and he would have instantaneously seen she wasn't there even if it was pitch dark, after he closed the sliding doors, the binds and curtains. He forgot about his girlfriend at the most crucial moment, and rushed in total darkness towards the bathroom to tackle this so called intruder who was either hiding or taking a leak in his posh toilet with his gun and on his stumps. With his limited mobility and in the dark how could he tackle a professional most likely well armed Intruder in the dark. Trigger happy burglars in violet crime riddled South Africa shot first and then ask questions.

Turing on the lights in the bedroom would have scared the living hell out of any intruder, who would in turn make a quick getaway from the same place he entered, in this case through the open window in the bathroom as contractors had left some ladders outside the bathroom window due to some unfinished work.

He screamed at the intruder in pitch darkness to get out of his house who had stupidly locked himself in the toilet and for Reeva to call the police, yet got no response. On hearing some noise from the toilet, he fired bullets in quick succession through the toilet door.

Sadly, we all know now that is was Reeva who was as supposedly relieving herself in the dark toilet, yet chose to remain silent when he was screaming outside the toilet door about at intruder being inside the toilet and for her to call the police .Why did she not even respond after he called out her name ? Won't a women scream is pain after being struck by the first bullet itself? Yet he went on to fire more bullets into the toilet door.

In the leaked photos of the bloodied bathroom two bullet holes are clearly visible in the top half of the door, three bullets hit Reeva one entered her hip another hit her right hand which broke her arm and the third hit her head just above her right ear, this means that the gun was pointed in a straight or downwards trajectory aimed towards the toilet seat and then fired, From the evidence of these two bullet holes in the door if he really was on his stumps in pitch darkness he would have had to raise his gun well about his head to fire in pitch darkness from a very uncomfortable position on his stumps, compromising his own safety as his gun being way above his head the intruder if armed could have retaliated firing straight into his head and chest. Nothing is this sort happened because his story right from beginning to end is malafide. He starts off with one big lie about getting up to bring a huge heavy fan back into his bedroom, then to cover this lie has to keeping cooking up bigger lies are every stage of his affidavit to make his story look plausible.

Maybe he was a sniper in his previous life, and his brain has some special radar, sonar like characteristics which helped him accurately pinpoint, track sound target and kill the intruder hiding behind the door in his dark toilet in a jiffy, conventional wisdom implies that guns are usually pointed straight forward towards the target and then fired. In this case since he was on his stumps the bullets should have passed through the bottom part of the door in a straight or upwards direction. Whatever maybe the angle and height of entry of the bullets through the door (straight forward, upwards or downwards) the shooter was aiming at the intended target in the toilet in total darkness and succeeded with three out of the four bullets fired. The broken and missing door panel most probably could provide more vital clues which will expose his affidavit.

Four cartridges were found three in the toilet and one in the passage way to the bathroom. The bullets and enter wounds in Reeva will have to be tested for wood DNA, as one cartridge was found in the bathroom passage which is perplexing as he claims he fired all shots in the toilet door.

In his affidavit he claims he had to battle to get Reeva out of the toilet and pull her out of the bathroom after he put on his prosthetic legs and broke open the door with his bat. Why is this so? Was has battling with his guilt ridden conscience? Why pull her blood soaked body out of the toilet into the bathroom like a carcass? Any boyfriend who has accidentally shot his beloved girlfriend in such a brutal manner would have a nervous breakdown fall to his knees caress cradle her limp body to his chest and carry her out of the small toilet, not pull her out like a dead piece of meat. I cannot see any blood soaked prosthetic leg footprints anywhere in the toilet or in the bathroom, there are four huge blood pools and plenty of dripping blood trails on the floor and blood splattered on the wall opposite the door, left side of the toilet seat and inside of the seat cover in the leaked photos. One huge blood pool is in the toilet below the left side of the toilet indicates that her head was dripping blood in this position for a very long period of time, until she was dragged out of the toilet by her legs, plus three thick blood pools outside in the bathroom which could only mean that Oscar was very cool calm and collected and meticulously went about staging a drama act after he shot Reeva. Blood spatter experts will expose all his lies in due course during the trial.

The shooter was aiming at the intended target who has probably on her knees hiding below the right side of the toilet with her right hand covering her head/face when bullets where fired in quick succession into right side of her upper body, the impact of the bullets flung her head on to the toilet seat for a fraction of a second which explains the small blood splatter on the inside of the seat cover resting against the wall behind the toilet, then her head fell down onto the left side of the toilet seat with blood pouring out from the bullet wound above her right ear, the blood stains on the toilet seat are light in color and clearly look smudged and disturbed, which could have occurred by her head moving across the left side of the seat and falling down to the floor which explains the huge pool of blood on the left side of the toilet in his affidavit he claims her found her slumped over but alive. The blood trail on the wall opposite the door could be from the bullet injury to her hand which was tossed in the air when she was falling down towards the left side of the toilet, or occurred while he was pulling her out of the toilet. The entry wound and path taken by the bullet in her hip will crucially tell us which bullet struck her first.

The bullets hit the right side of her upper body, but most of the blood splatter is found on the left side of the toilet seat and area below the left side of the toilet area draws me to conclude with confidence that Reeva was not sitting on the toilet when she was shot three times on the right side of her body.

Had she been sitting on the toilet the impact of the three bullets would have flung her body down behind into the far left corner section behind the toilet, where there are no visible blood stains and there would be no blood stains on the toilet at all.

It was his duty to call the police hotline right away which would have recorded his call since he had shot his girlfriend however he made phone calls to many people except the police. Why? Isn't this what every law abiding celebrity citizen should do when he was the sole eyewitness such a serious criminal offence? As he claims in his affidavit to be a victim of violence and burglaries himself. Whom did he call when he was the victim of violence and burglaries in the past? His friends, relatives, or the police?

A combined effort by senior blood-splatter experts ballistics experts, forensic pathologists, and crime scene investigators by now must have gathered sufficient water tight evidence to expose every lie mentioned in his affidavit.

Oscar Pistorius Affidavit

http://www.scribd.com/doc/126352744/...rius-affidavit
    Liked by: Anna, claudia, Scrotnig, sphinx

5. #45 | 1731358
    BC Member

JUN

Did anybody bother to read all that?

6. #46 | 1731362
    Bouncy fault finder
    United Kingdom

JUN

Fork Me
    Fork Me said:

Never try to teach a pig to sing.
    It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

7. #47 | 1731366
    Taking it Easy
    England

JUN

Fork Me
    Fork Me said:
    Of course...

Not!
    Calidore I have got a small skin tag on my back - shall I just cut it off? It's really tempting.
    Memnoch To stop it bleeding you have to kill it first. Throttle the base with a loop of thread to cut off the blood supply, then freeze it.
    Calidore freeze it? what with?
    Memnoch Dry ice, in a straw, and don't touch anything that you want to survive. That's why you have to choke it off, to isolate it.
    Calidore fraid I don't have any dry ice in the house.
    Memnoch You can make it easily. I use a little 16g CO2 cartridge that's meant for inflating bicycle tyres.
    Calidore ok, so I just go to the bicycle shop and get a deadly dry ice container and snap the head off and apply it to my back?

8. #48 | 1731374
    Important Staff Person
    BC Team
    South Africa

JUN

Fork Me
    Fork Me said:
    Yes, and it was most interesting and more or less confirmed what I had deduced, the she was not shot in the toilet, or if she was, he was perfectly aware of who he was shooting, as I don't believe she woul have bothered to lock the door.

The poster is a well respected crime reporter. I shall say no more, but maybe he will reveal his true identity at some point.

The post also gives some insights into how South African court cases work, which should be of interest to most people (who don't seem to have a clue).
    The moving finger writes and having writ moves on
    Not all your piety nor wit can bring it back
    Nor cancel half a line of it.

9. #49 | 1731384
    Bollox
    BC Team

JUN

Fork Me
    Fork Me said:
    Yes, and most interesting it was too.
    Do NOT join an uncensored forum, and then attempt to censor it according to your own personal opinion.
    You WILL fail.
    Liked by: Crime Reporter

10. #50 | 1731400
    BC Member

JUN

He doesn't have a leg to stand on, but I think the jury will be stumped.

Thread Information