Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Partisan Sabotage In Russia!
Reg Perrin I wondered why! It's a bit petty really, isn't it.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I'm the only one here!
Chris Mitchell Go to your room NOW! And no, you're NOT getting any supper!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I'm the only one here!
NotLaup I am a Paul'd
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I'm the only one here!
NotLaup I am a Paul'd
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I'm the only one here!
Chris Mitchell Go to your room NOW! And no, you're NOT getting any supper!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Partisan Sabotage In Russia!
Reg Perrin Are you suggesting Parsonstreet?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Brighton Kempt Town Labour
Fork Me Lloyd Russel-Moyle, the MP for Brighton Kemp Town (my constituency) has been suspended from Labour due to an allegation about an incident 8 years ago. He's not allowed to stand for Labour at the election now. He insists it's groundless and no...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's "EEEUUURRRGH" Thread
Scrotnig EEEUUURRRGH!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Religions That Fail
TheDruid 3X3 Actually, this Thread is about how various Religions have Failed Their Parishioners: Such as: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bakker and: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_PTL_Club
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Crooked Hillary?
Reg Perrin RFK, the perfect alignment of Bob the Nutjob, The American druid and the Quavery par excellence Parsonstreet.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Crooked Hillary?
Reg Perrin Or the Wizard of Oz, now.
The New Prince
Luna Hmm - that wording, syntax, and proliferation of upper case letters reminds me of someone !:grinning4:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Crap weather
Scrotnig Lefties are telling us it’s the hottest May since records began, or something, and that we need to ban cars and stop eating meat and stuff. Yet it’s been bastard freezing most of May. Also, “records began” often means 2014 or something....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Kids of today, etc etc...
Reg Perrin You actually prove the point you're arguing against.
Chris Mitchell
Luna Hmm - that wording, syntax, and proliferation of upper case letters reminds me of someone !:grinning4:
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig That's a Perfectly Reasonable, Totally Proportionate, and very Necessary Measure. I think I shall take that Perfectly Reasonable, Totally Proportionate, and very Necessary Measure also.
Scrotnig
wishingwell There should be a drone service to bring hot tea to your window now, no need to traipse all the way to the kitchen.
Scrotnig
Reg Perrin I brewed up.
BobBobson
Scrotnig What Perfectly Reasonable, Totally Proportionate, and very Necessary Measures have YOU taken in your life recently? y:0
NotLaup
Luna Are you allowed to say that?
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Crooked Hillary?
Chris Mitchell Before he threw his hat in the ring prior to winning the 2016 election, he was known for being a dodgy businessman, not a faultless paragon of Christian morality. He boasted that he could shoot someone in public in Fifth Avenue and get away with it...
Chris Mitchell
Luna Are you allowed to say that?
Chris Mitchell
NotLaup Parson did that ... I can tell as the smoke is BLACK :cold10:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Crooked Hillary?
Reg Perrin I think Bob's been on a bit of a bender with the Ayahuasca.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
wishingwell Yes must have been terrifying. I can't remember mum talking much about the war, she would have been about ten years older than Sphinx now, I wish I would have asked her more about the olden days as we called them, my own kids started using that...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •