Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Rob Burrow
Scrotnig Terribly sad. :rip2: That’s what rugby does to you unfortunately. Glad I refused to play it aged 11.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Scrotnig Yes that might be phun to do.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leeds
Scrotnig I’m currently arguing, on and off, on another forum (gasp!) about whether Leeds is a shitehole. Opinion is divided on the issue. I say it is. Everyone else says it isn’t. However, I won’t be swayed on this any time soon. I’m an...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The latest Banksy is a bit shit
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Scrotnig Every so often I’ll bump an old thread just for nostalgic purpose, or possibly for a giggle. This is one such thread. The stuff in this thread was already considered ancient history when the thread was posted TWENTY ONE years ago! :o ...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leeds
Scrotnig I’m currently arguing, on and off, on another forum (gasp!) about whether Leeds is a shitehole. Opinion is divided on the issue. I say it is. Everyone else says it isn’t. However, I won’t be swayed on this any time soon. I’m an...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig For those interested, I have been to Sphinx’s grave today to put some fresh flowers in place.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread WORDLE
Fork Me Wordle 1,079 3/6 🟦⬜⬜⬜🟧 ⬜🟦⬜⬜🟧 🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
The New Prince
Chris Mitchell There are no answers to nutjob rants, other than humouring you. I'm anticipating your 5 July thread where you tell us you voted Tory after all because Keir Starmer wanted to cut your balls off with a rusty penknife. Anyway, what *do* 'A's...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Reg Perrin Were the ones you met, and gave your money to, all Princes? Was that the problem?
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What have you done today?
Reg Perrin Did the burning buildings and smoke ignited by the pitchfork wielding, anti bike lane hordes of Cassy yeomanry put you off going that far?
BobBobson
Scrotnig As I’ve always said, give a little and these people take a mile. Let this stuff catch on and within a decade there’ll be demands to make it a legal requirement. No. No. No.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Luna Actaully I met four last night - the owner, the manager, the waitress and the head chef - all SA, all very nice.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inflatable FILTH!
Scrotnig :irked:
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread What have you done today?
Fairy_Nuff :rolleyes: They came here because the food is better! Though these particular geese - regardless of being Canada geese - were born here. The reason, for anyone who might genuinely be interested (and not just trying to assert 'superiority'...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread What have you done today?
wishingwell This thread will die at twelve or does it roll over? something alarming happened yesterday though, I got a chilli seed in my eye! I think I would go into some type of fit if I ever got pepper sprayed
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Leicester Riverside Festival 2024
Chris Mitchell The difference being you can drink the tap water in Cyprus.
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Not really, there are no magnificent herds of wildebeest here.
Fork Me
5 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Phil and I are currently enjoying a glass of wine on the beach at dusk, with the Mediterranean gently lapping at the shore.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread What have you done today?
Fairy_Nuff :rolleyes: They came here because the food is better! Though these particular geese - regardless of being Canada geese - were born here. The reason, for anyone who might genuinely be interested (and not just trying to assert 'superiority'...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell I used to be very impressed that Canada geese flew all that way to come here every year, only to discover that although a few Canada geese do come over here from Canada, most of the ones here were introduced in the 18th century so are nth-generation...
Fairy_Nuff
5 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Phil and I are currently enjoying a glass of wine on the beach at dusk, with the Mediterranean gently lapping at the shore.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrot
Scrotnig Another great episode tonight. Didn’t expect to like this one, but I did. Very clever.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell I used to be very impressed that Canada geese flew all that way to come here every year, only to discover that although a few Canada geese do come over here from Canada, most of the ones here were introduced in the 18th century so are nth-generation...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread What have you done today?
Luna Shocking - invading UK airspace, interbreeding, no passports - shouldn't be allowed. Send them all to Rwanda on the next plane!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •