Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Religions That Fail
Luna All religions fail their parishioners on one level or another - it is part of their manifesto.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Would you ram a cow with a car?
Fairy_Nuff It's awful. I mean, I'm scared of cows, but that footage horrified me. Poor thing must have been petrified! Luckily the calf survived and is being well looked after. I haven't clicked your link yet, but in the report I read the police...
The New Prince
5 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Robert Johnson
Fork Me I've decided to maybe start a few threads about lesser known artists who were hugely influential. Starting with Robert Johnson. Johnson only did two recording sessions in his life (in 1936 and 1937), he was mainly a travelling musician. Not a...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Parsonstreet?
wishingwell "Parsonstreetomeo,Parsonstreetomeo! Wherefore art thou Parsonstreetomeo"
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Parsonstreet?
The New Prince Parsonstreet is undergoing a medical procedure, on her return she should be treated no differently. Please respect her privacy at this difficult time.
Itto Ogami
5 Likes Itto Ogami liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Robert Johnson
Fork Me I've decided to maybe start a few threads about lesser known artists who were hugely influential. Starting with Robert Johnson. Johnson only did two recording sessions in his life (in 1936 and 1937), he was mainly a travelling musician. Not a...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread England vs Serbia - the skidmarks have spoken
Fairy_Nuff :r0 And - WTF? Bonking a frog?? :eek10:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread England vs Serbia - the skidmarks have spoken
Reg Perrin I have zero interest in this game and dirty underpants will not help.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread England vs Serbia - the skidmarks have spoken
wishingwell Stainley Mathews will be turning in his grave.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Parsonstreet?
wishingwell Let her win a few arguments.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Parsonstreet?
The New Prince Parsonstreet is undergoing a medical procedure, on her return she should be treated no differently. Please respect her privacy at this difficult time.
The New Prince
Fairy_Nuff :r0 And - WTF? Bonking a frog?? :eek10:
Fairy_Nuff
5 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Robert Johnson
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Scrotnig Well he’s pretty much the only one I can think of in that age group and still alive. Anyway, as he said in 1990….the last thing this country needs is a leadership erection. I’ve already got me coat…
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I’m bloody sick of rainbows
NotLaup Ive NEVER met any Gheys into football... RUGBY .. I know several.... :shove2:
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Would you eat a supermarket sandwich?
Fork Me I'm not going round in this circle with you again. You ARE a nutjob and he ISN'T on record as saying that.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Doctor Who
Scrotnig No place for sex of any sort in Doctor Who.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I’m bloody sick of rainbows
wishingwell It used to be unpopular with those groups, probably about twenty years back.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Can you be Heterophobic?
Scrotnig Yes. Us A’s hate sex of any kind. Uuggh
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gwithian Beach
Scrotnig Just driven through Gwythian village, as it happens. Mind you, it’s pronounced “Mottram-in-Furness” locally.
Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Robert Johnson
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Chris Mitchell When I was 20 I had a fling with a Welsh lad who'd been fucked by a Tory cabinet minister (who I was going to name but won't, as I've just seen he's still alive and in his 90s). I felt violated by association.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Doctor Who
Scrotnig Last night’s (The Legend of Ruby Sunday) was absolutely amazing from start to finish. :s3 And the reveal of the villain…gasp! Could never have predicted Sutekh from 1975’s “The Pyramids of Mars”
NotLaup
5 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Robert Johnson
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Gwithian Beach
Chris Mitchell And it was pronounced Gwiddlethrumpington. Or something.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •