Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Chris Mitchell My philosophy teacher hates the concept. But as we're not separate from the universe, how does consciousness arise? Tracing your family tree back a few billion years, you and your parents are conscious, so were your great-great-great x1000...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Beltane Eve
Luna Well, if he used anything other than Oak twigs to start it - it isn't a proper Beltane fire !
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Beltane Eve
Chris Mitchell Pah! Puny! This was Parsonstreet's Beltane fire. He took out most of Bristol city centre.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread I'm in the garden
Fairy_Nuff I'm not in the garden... it's a hard life.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Up the Arse Corner
Chris Mitchell Trimm Dich Pfad? Is this a footpath reserved for circumcised men?
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Luna in the thread Herbes de Provence
Luna Blueberry and Lavender Jam, with lashings of butter, on Lavender Scones fresh out of the oven - Yummy!!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread I'm in the garden
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Herbes de Provence
wishingwell I have an herbal tea tha contains some lavender, I sometimes mix it with black tea, will try adding a bit of fresh flowering head to black tea at some point, certain types of rose petals also good in tea also chamomile, good job we got out of Europe...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread I'm in the garden
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fairy_Nuff You'd think I'd have learnt my lesson by now with this thread. Reading it at 3:30am... how the hell am I supposed to sleep with Naked in the rain as an earworm? It's a shame for me. :waving:
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 195 - Glass
Luna Four Glasses of wine by Cricketjeff Laying Down the Vintage ------ He was sitting in a clearing, writing love songs late at night, When the Moon first met a poet who was drinking in her light; There she listened to the magic in the poet's lovelorn...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 195 - Glass
Luna A Glass of Wine by Ella Wheeler Wilcox 'What's in a glass of wine?' There, set the glass where I can look within. Now listen to me, friend, while I begin And tell you what I see- What I behold with my far-reaching eyes, And what I know to be Below...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Whooping Cough
Luna There was no vaccine for it when I was a child - well, there was, but they didn't start using it here until about 1950. It is a nasty ailment to have - been there - and it's not funny. Notlaup - the sound is even more disturbing when it is you...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Wrong Side of History
Reg Perrin That'll be because you hear them so much in relation to you.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fairy_Nuff You'd think I'd have learnt my lesson by now with this thread. Reading it at 3:30am... how the hell am I supposed to sleep with Naked in the rain as an earworm? It's a shame for me. :waving:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Beltane Eve
Fork Me In an iron oildrum... "First make sure that none of the company have iron or metal about them, "
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Whooping Cough
NotLaup I remember in the 1960s hearing a child with whooping cough... One of the most disturbing things I have ever heard (and I know Narcissists) The anti-Vaxers have caused this and nut job fruit cakers on the influence spreading disinformation...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Luna I think we knew what you meant, Bill.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Whooping Cough
Bill. MC Whooping couch, eh? Is that a couch with whoopie cushions on it?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Bill. MC Sorry, I missed out the 'light' bit. It should be 'thousands of light years apart'.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Bill. MC Sorry, I missed out the 'light' bit. It should be 'thousands of light years apart'.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig’s “Nothing to See Here” thread
Scrotnig Absolutely nothing to see here. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68977026
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Luna I agree with you, Chris - Bill is very knowledgeable.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Whooping Cough
NotLaup I remember in the 1960s hearing a child with whooping cough... One of the most disturbing things I have ever heard (and I know Narcissists) The anti-Vaxers have caused this and nut job fruit cakers on the influence spreading disinformation...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Whooping Cough
Fork Me No, it's the result of fucking clueless nutjobs telling untruths about vaccines, and it started long before covid.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •