Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Election July 4th
Reg Perrin I could pick several where only a casual acquaintance with their personal history, voting record and activity on select committees and particular interest groups proves otherwise. As it's unlikely you'll believe me if I name a Labour MP (present or...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Election July 4th
Scrotnig Timpson definitely did a lot for Crewe, where he was MP for a while. He got hoofed out because the populace didn't like the Tories, but he was widely respected as a decent MP. They do exist, but sadly they are in a minority, and usually not in any...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Election July 4th
BobBobson U look way older than 75. No wonder the big boss lady insists on getting pegged from the lads down the pub on the weekend nights. I am surprised you can even still make it up the stairs with the bacon n eggs.
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I’m back
Chris Mitchell What???? I assumed it was the real Boris Johnson. I mean take a look at the photo - it's the spitting image of him.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread P C Silliness !
parsonstreet I looked up "useful idiot" on google search and found a picture of Chris and he was holding a picture of you on a vigil.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Election July 4th
Scrotnig Thank you for your perfectly reasonable, totally proportionate, and very necessary response.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I’m back
Chris Mitchell What???? I assumed it was the real Boris Johnson. I mean take a look at the photo - it's the spitting image of him.
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I’m back
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Election July 4th
wishingwell The patriot Farrage is scarpering to forrin lands to interfere in their elections, the man who poo pooed Obamah's warnings about brexsit as it was clear interference,
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 197 - Days of the week.
misty15 Days Ralph Waldo Emerson Daughters of Time, the hypocritic Days, Muffled and dumb like barefoot dervishes, And marching single in an endless file, Bring diadems and fagots in their hands. To each they offer gifts after his will, Bread, kingdom,...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 197 - Days of the week.
misty15 jack of spades february 1st, 1999, was a monday with a full moon You’re a Monday child, born on the first day of the week-- the weakest link-- You’re like the moon. You’ve got nothing to give-- the sharp darkness of your crescent is someone else’s...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread P C Silliness !
Chris Mitchell Tell them that you're a tarot reader, and this is the KNIGHT of Hearts, and why have the removed all the Page cards?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread P C Silliness !
Reg Perrin That behaviour is the kind of "right on" stupidity that is indeed ridiculous and only serves to undermine the laudable sentiments that underpin "political correctness" or its modern counterparts "wokeness" and "anti discriminatory" or its...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 197 - Days of the week.
Luna Solomon Grundy Traditional Nursery Rymne Solomon Grundy, Born on a Monday, Christened on Tuesday, Married on Wednesday, Took ill on Thursday, Grew worse on Friday, Died on Saturday, Buried on Sunday, That was the end, Of Solomon Grundy.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 197 - Days of the week.
Luna Monday's Child traditional Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace. Wednesday's child is full of woe, Thursday's child has far to go. Friday's child is loving and giving, Saturday's child works hard for a living. But the...
misty15
Luna My Monday Attitude by Caren Krutsinger One more day until Monday I can hardly wait! Monday is the day of new beginnings The day of firsts The start of a new fresh, brand new week! Monday, here I come! !
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
Luna Glass of Wine by Midifo Yearns Cheeky gust of wind lifts her skirt and leaves an autumn leaf upon her shoe. She does not notice, she’s all alone; sitting at the edge, sipping glass of wine. Long time has passed since dine she did with others,...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
Luna ‘Twas The Roast Before Christmas by Steve Davis and Clement Clarke Moore ‘Twas the roast before Christmas when all through the house, Not a teaspoon was stirring, not even a mouse. The coffee spot back in the cupboard was bare, In the hope that...
misty15
Luna An Irish Coffee (Caife Gaelach) by D Conors I'll have me an Irish Coffee, make sure the coffee's fresh and stout, add a dash of dairy cream, and do NOT leave the whiskey out!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Election July 4th
Scrotnig I think the Tories totally over-estimate how important the Rwanda thing is to the general public. For most ordinary folks, it's how they pay their bills, job security, crime, housing costs, etc etc. Even if the Rwanda scheme worked as designed, it...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Our prisons are full
Scrotnig Our prisons are now so full, there is talk of releasing anyone serving less than a year, to make room. No. Don’t do that. There are many thousands of foreign nationals in our prisons. Simply deport these instead. We do not want foreign...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Fairy_Nuff Yer pushin' yer luck, matey boy! :@
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Fairy_Nuff Fgs! Why don't you save us all some time - post another crappy smurf & have done with it! :noshake:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Aircraft turbulence death
Fork Me And this is an example of a poster who actually IS as thick as he makes out.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Election July 4th
Fork Me I need to contact Brighton Council and change my voting method. I had applied for a postal vote for the next election, but I've moved since then so it would go to the wrong place (one of my jobs for this week was to do the change of address thing),...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •