Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The latest Banksy is a bit shit
Scrotnig .
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
NotLaup Being a COCK is not the same as a member.....
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Rob Burrow
Chris Mitchell The later model was definitely madder, but definitely NOT prettier. He looked like a cabbage patch doll.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
wishingwell Scrot's definitely a member.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Chris Mitchell You have to have lived here for at least five generations to be LOCAL. Even Scrot isn't really a member.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Rob Burrow
NotLaup The former Lady NotLaup (I was dumped for a prettier madder model after over ten years many decades past) died in February of MND and I don't think he was sporty at all......(is Gas Lighting and Game playing counted as Sport?)
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Rob Burrow
Scrotnig He played rugby for 17 years and was diagnosed with MND two years after retiring in 2017. Now he’s dead. I bet there’s a connection. Rugby’s a dangerous sport.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell Its tourism office could have the catchy slogan "We may be a run down tip, but at least we haven't got any bloody bike lanes!" I expect Scrot would go there on holiday then.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread What have you done today?
Luna I know what you mean - I used to live near the river and it was fascinating to watch them each year. We used to have swans as well - but have not seen any this year - so far.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread What have you done today?
wishingwell This thread will die at twelve or does it roll over? something alarming happened yesterday though, I got a chilli seed in my eye! I think I would go into some type of fit if I ever got pepper sprayed
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What have you done today?
Chris Mitchell I used to be very impressed that Canada geese flew all that way to come here every year, only to discover that although a few Canada geese do come over here from Canada, most of the ones here were introduced in the 18th century so are nth-generation...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread What have you done today?
Luna Shocking - invading UK airspace, interbreeding, no passports - shouldn't be allowed. Send them all to Rwanda on the next plane!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig For those interested, I have been to Sphinx’s grave today to put some fresh flowers in place.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Rob Burrow
wishingwell I reckon any sport is likely to contribute to prolonging life, many positives should outweigh an handfull of negatives.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Rob Burrow
Scrotnig Terribly sad. :rip2: That’s what rugby does to you unfortunately. Glad I refused to play it aged 11.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Scrotnig Yes that might be phun to do.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leeds
Scrotnig I’m currently arguing, on and off, on another forum (gasp!) about whether Leeds is a shitehole. Opinion is divided on the issue. I say it is. Everyone else says it isn’t. However, I won’t be swayed on this any time soon. I’m an...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The latest Banksy is a bit shit
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The SPANKING of Lee
Scrotnig Every so often I’ll bump an old thread just for nostalgic purpose, or possibly for a giggle. This is one such thread. The stuff in this thread was already considered ancient history when the thread was posted TWENTY ONE years ago! :o ...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leeds
Scrotnig I’m currently arguing, on and off, on another forum (gasp!) about whether Leeds is a shitehole. Opinion is divided on the issue. I say it is. Everyone else says it isn’t. However, I won’t be swayed on this any time soon. I’m an...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig For those interested, I have been to Sphinx’s grave today to put some fresh flowers in place.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread WORDLE
Fork Me Wordle 1,079 3/6 🟦⬜⬜⬜🟧 ⬜🟦⬜⬜🟧 🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
The New Prince
Chris Mitchell There are no answers to nutjob rants, other than humouring you. I'm anticipating your 5 July thread where you tell us you voted Tory after all because Keir Starmer wanted to cut your balls off with a rusty penknife. Anyway, what *do* 'A's...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Definitely UNboring food!
Reg Perrin Were the ones you met, and gave your money to, all Princes? Was that the problem?
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What have you done today?
Reg Perrin Did the burning buildings and smoke ignited by the pitchfork wielding, anti bike lane hordes of Cassy yeomanry put you off going that far?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •