Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Best Saturday Night in ages!
Scrotnig I totally don’t object to protesting against the Israeli government (or any government) but terrorising ordinary Israeli citizens….who may not even agree with their own government…is bang out of order. Many Israelis are equally appalled at what’s...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leicester City Clowncil 🤡 owes me money
Scrotnig Thing is, I don’t fancy writing my bank details on a sheet of paper and posting it to a council who got hacked a couple of months ago. Call me old fashioned.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Best Saturday Night in ages!
Scrotnig Doctor Who was utter garbage. I don’t think the show is for me any more.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Bill. MC Even a neuroscientist such as Christof Koch disagrees with you: https://www.lionsroar.com/consciousness-is-everywhere/
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
parsonstreet If you believe theory of evolution is correct then you have to believe in a theory where a huge number of emergent properties are available or pre existent dispositions in matter/nature. For example water can become ice or steam but water does...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Reg Perrin You don't have to go back in time to ponder the question it's all around us now. Self medicating Orang Utans kind of extends any exclusivity we might claim.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Best Saturday Night in ages!
Chris Mitchell If it were raining I'd agree with you, but it's such a gorgeous evening I'm staying outside in the garden and enjoying the balmy evening. I'm also gutted that I came in at dusk last night and missed the Northern lights!! I'm hoping there will be a...
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weight Loss
Scrotnig Been doing the weight loss thing again lately. As I’ve alluded to in the forems, I’ve felt unwell most of the year and this was at risk of turning into a health scare. In a way it did because my final throw of the dice before inflicting myself...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Best Saturday Night in ages!
Scrotnig Two new episodes of Doctor Who, followed by the Eurovision Song Contest! :s3
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Susan Sarandon
Scrotnig I CAN’T SAY THAT!!
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread The Big Problem With Humanity
Luna David Suzuki? Doesn't he make cars or something?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Weight Loss
NotLaup Well done Scrot xxx Big Gay Hugs from a fellow Lard endowed person....
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread Weight Loss
superwoman Good on you Scrot
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Weight Loss
Luna Well done!!
NotLaup
4 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weight Loss
Scrotnig Been doing the weight loss thing again lately. As I’ve alluded to in the forems, I’ve felt unwell most of the year and this was at risk of turning into a health scare. In a way it did because my final throw of the dice before inflicting myself...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Big Problem With Humanity
Reg Perrin You leave our David Suzuki out of this. 😡
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread Weight Loss
superwoman Good on you Scrot
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weight Loss
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Best Saturday Night in ages!
Luna Doctor Who s:12 Eurovision :taunt: But - it would be a boring old world if we all liked the same programmes
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Latest leftie boycott
parsonstreet Vegans will starve to death.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Latest leftie boycott
Reg Perrin Did you write that in the style of Bryan Ferry?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Best Saturday Night in ages!
Scrotnig I love Eurovision. Probably only because my family used to watch it when I was young and I was quite fascinated by the cheesy songs and the fascinating scoring. I’m still the same today. Our song is pretty good this year. Remember two...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Best Saturday Night in ages!
Scrotnig I totally don’t object to protesting against the Israeli government (or any government) but terrorising ordinary Israeli citizens….who may not even agree with their own government…is bang out of order. Many Israelis are equally appalled at what’s...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Best Saturday Night in ages!
parsonstreet That Evil Gremlin Greta Thunberg is trying to terrorise the young Israeli contestant with her hate mob. She is a year older than the dignified Israeli contestant and no longer a child. But her parents pandered to her. And that is how monsters...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Best Saturday Night in ages!
parsonstreet That Evil Gremlin Greta Thunberg is trying to terrorise the young Israeli contestant with her hate mob. She is a year older than the dignified Israeli contestant and no longer a child. But her parents pandered to her. And that is how monsters...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •