Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Playing crappy companies at their own game
wishingwell Good show FM, A friend of mine ex-miner was always very awkward with companies who took the piss, they owed him about a grand pension backpay or similar, he took them to court won and he added the court cost, they didn't cover the court cost so he...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Playing crappy companies at their own game
Reg Perrin That may be so but I bet some other department in the company pursues you for what they think they're owed for a little while. It's terrible communication. I just had an example of it with my bank. I can't be arsed going into the detail but I'm so...
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me I recently moved home, so I've been closing accounts with various companies. Electric, water - no problem. PrimeTel, my old Internet provider - wankers. After going to their shop to close everything, I was tod not to pay my last two bills or the...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Frequent spelling mistakes you make
NotLaup Sara Mistaykes and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes... Tipp-Ex 26 Sept 2022 — Haavent yoused it in yeers, butt then I downt make two meny mistaykes. Please forgive any speling mistaykes on this brief post, my...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Proper music
Reg Perrin Back in the 90's I did the best part of my job back then which was adoption reunification. This woman, aged about 60 asked to access her adoption records, which I undertook with her. It was a bit traumatic because she had no idea why she'd been...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I found a Heart -
Luna Thank you both for making me laugh!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Frequent spelling mistakes you make
Fork Me Eye donnt mayke enny speliing mistaykes.
NotLaup
Luna No - I wouldn't trust them not to waste the lot - all £5.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread A BRILLIANT production of the Mikado
Luna Hardly - he's been dead for years! In the days when I had a TV - there were a few american programmes I would probably have liked but didn't watch for the following reasons :- 1. The actors seem incapable of holding a conversation without...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Tin Foil Hat Time
Luna Sainsbury's are delivering tomorrow!:hallb:
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Luna in the thread Boring Foods
Luna You are perfectly correct, WishingWell, it says so on Wikipaedia - so it must be right!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Boring Foods
wishingwell I think you have solved the mystery of shrunken heads, they were all the boring folk.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why are so many AUTISTIC people TRANS?
Reg Perrin Lol... What about 5g, WiFi, pylons and microwaves are they no longer de rigeur in the Nutjob community?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Why are so many AUTISTIC people TRANS?
Scrotnig I’m autistic and I’m not trans. Except at weekends.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread A BRILLIANT production of the Mikado
NotLaup Pretending to be Japenese and doing 'Yellow Face' is a bit offensive these days......I doubt Prince P would get away with his slitty eye comment now
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Frequent spelling mistakes you make
NotLaup thta instead of that THTA, a thermotolerance gene of Aspergillus fumigatus Tasmanian History Teachers' Association Timberhill Townhouse Association (apparantly called THTA??) It seems thta the function "polyfit" doesn´t work anymore in ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Frequent spelling mistakes you make
NotLaup I constantly post WOULD as WOUDL Now Google your spelling mistake and see what comes up woudl you still hang out with me if i glowed green What Woudl Hurt Less Burning to Death or Freezeing ... I woudl liek to add a little ''spice''...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Frequent spelling mistakes you make
Fork Me Eye donnt mayke enny speliing mistaykes.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hello peeple
Scrotnig It’s also worth pointing out that if you ignore the blatant media racism towards her, she may not be someone fit for high office but she’s a very good constituency MP and if you listen to her speeches she talks a lot of sense on many subjects.
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Boring Foods
wishingwell Anteaters seem happy enough.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Bryan Adams Video
Reg Perrin okely....
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Bryan Adams Video
Reg Perrin And i bet this from your article might explain why we no longer see it.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread A BRILLIANT production of the Mikado
Luna There is room in the world for all. :D
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Laup
Luna Ooh - is that 'Prince of Thieves', Reg? Bryan Adams sang the song in the film - I believe he also wrote it. I like the Dana Winner version.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Why are so many AUTISTIC people TRANS?
Scrotnig I’m autistic and I’m not trans. Except at weekends.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •