Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
misty15 What Is Baby Drinking? By Jenny Moxham 'What is baby drinking?' (He'd been watching for a while). 'He's drinking Mother's milk, she answered Sweetly with a smile. 'What is milk?' the child inquired, 'I'd really like to know.' 'Why milk's a special...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Beer Tasting
Scrotnig They don’t do non alcoholic. I checked.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
Luna Summer Wine by Lee Hazelwood Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring My summer wine is really made from all these things I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled to A song that I had only sang to just a few She...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
Luna A wee Irish Whiskey by Rudolf Rinaldi A Wee Irish Whiskey I found myself a good wee bottle of 10 year old Irish whiskey under my wee Irish down pillow that must have been placed there by the wee good leprechaun tooth fairy I could not bring...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me For me it was Debbie Harry, Joanna Lumley (Sapphire and Steel era) and Heather Menzies (in Logan's Run)... for the Blondes ...and Joan Jett and Suzi Quattro for the Brunettes.
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff To be fair, the Bananrama one wasn't a video as such, more a montage of them being... well... Bananarama! But... I've seen the Bluebells one that you posted many times. I didn't watch it at silly o'clock, (didn't want to wake Mr. N) have...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Beer Tasting
Fairy_Nuff In my capacity as an important birthday girl*/holiday maker, I am having a wine tasting at the moment. *(Yes, I know my birthday was on Monday but we're celebrating all week :D) I *do* like wine. I don't have to drive anywhere...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Our family
Reg Perrin My older brother and I started a little project a couple of years ago detailing the demise of each of our siblings. It started off one drunken evening speculating what it would be like for the last one of the twelve left standing. We stopped after a...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Big day for smiler
Reg Perrin She's part of a team pitching for the contract to create something out of the sycamore gap tree. International competition and lots of it so it's a long shot.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Our family
Reg Perrin My older brother and I started a little project a couple of years ago detailing the demise of each of our siblings. It started off one drunken evening speculating what it would be like for the last one of the twelve left standing. We stopped after a...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Beer Tasting
Fairy_Nuff In my capacity as an important birthday girl*/holiday maker, I am having a wine tasting at the moment. *(Yes, I know my birthday was on Monday but we're celebrating all week :D) I *do* like wine. I don't have to drive anywhere...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Beer Tasting
Scrotnig In my capacity as an Important President, I am attending a beer tasting evening on Friday. I don’t like beer. :-| And I’m driving anyway. :-| :-|
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me It was the 80s...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Big day for smiler
Reg Perrin She's part of a team pitching for the contract to create something out of the sycamore gap tree. International competition and lots of it so it's a long shot.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me It was the 80s...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Luna I like the music, but find the videos irritating ... sigh ,,, I am such a dinosaur!
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff I love The Bluebells version of Young at Heart! :dance10: s:11
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by superwoman in the thread Big day for smiler
superwoman Fingers crossed
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me The Bluebells - Young At Heart (1984, Country, 7"45) 1. Young At Heart 2. Tender Mercy Another earworm and another one hit wonder. The Bluebells were a Scottish indie pop band normally. Anyway, this song. Not a lot of people realise that this...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Chris Mitchell OK, we've all been had. Teaching was not his main career - he's a filmmaker, and had a very occasional part-time role at the school. I now suspect this was scripted - he seems to be an alt-right personality, and it did seem to be too perfect....
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Ask me anything
NotLaup positive memories from your school days. ZERO Have you ever cheated on a romantic partner? NEVER in closed relationships Did you ever want your own children? Certainly not they woudl need therapy in the womb Was there religion in your childhood?...
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Ask me anything
Chris Mitchell Are they the only options? I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandad. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Ask me anything
BobBobson They are lyrics from the 'Brave Sir Robin' song from Monty Python, but also options, should one of those means of becoming brown bread, tickle his fancy.
BobBobson
3 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Ask me anything
Chris Mitchell Are they the only options? I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandad. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Ask me anything

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •