Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin Oh yeah, it's a tragedy.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Beware the effects of vaccination!
Luna There is only one answer to that ... MOO !
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Ask me anything
Luna I do apologise, Notlaup, had not seen the video!:q5
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Ask me anything
wishingwell Winning lottery numbers for the next draw.
BobBobson
Reg Perrin Putin wants to secure a buffer zone in the form of those areas of Ukraine whose population will acquiesce. The war will be frozen at that point when he gets it. Sooner or later the west will get fed up of the war of attrition. Putin will play the...
The New Prince
Chris Mitchell I thought you were slightly dead as the result of a vaccine?
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
Luna from The Rubaiyat by Omar Khayyam Here with a Loaf of Bread beneath the Bough, A Flask of Wine, a Book of Verse—and Thou ⁠Beside me singing in the Wilderness— And Wilderness is Paradise enow.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Fork Me He destroyed his own career.
Luna
Chris Mitchell I thought you were slightly dead as the result of a vaccine?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Beware the effects of vaccination!
Chris Mitchell You do realise Bob will now repost this as PHACT?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Fork Me I stand by everything I said. He posted it initially on his channel. Thats gross misconduct and a sackable offence.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I recently got a makeover with AI
Reg Perrin Uuggghh
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I recently got a makeover with AI
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Beware the effects of vaccination!
Luna On this day in 1796, Edward Jenner first innoculated against Smallpox by infecting a small boy with immunizing cowpox germs, taken from a milkmaid's hand. His opponents, however, spread the tale that those vaccinated would turn into cows, like "a...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Ask me anything
NotLaup I did, I have traced my ancestry back to THOR
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Ask me anything
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Fork Me Also, listening to the lesson, it's probably a PSHE lesson, a lesson were the most basic and strict rule is that the students are allowed confidentiality. They need to be able to trust both each other and the teacher to keep that. I tell all of my...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Ask me anything
superwoman
Scrotnig One for my "That's not a woman!!" thread I think.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Milk Shakes
Scrotnig Bonzai bonzai etc
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Milk Shakes
Luna You are perfectly correct !! x:0
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Milk Shakes
Fairy_Nuff Ah well, at least somebody thanked him. As we know, the person it was aimed at will totally ignore it, whilst frantically googling to try and prove it wrong, then posting the exact same thing. All as a result of his 'research', y'understand. ...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Time lapse
Reg Perrin Pick a year.....any year.....open the box!!!!
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread So our annual tradition begins...
Fairy_Nuff .
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Fork Me I stand by everything I said. He posted it initially on his channel. Thats gross misconduct and a sackable offence.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •