Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff You'd think I'd have learnt my lesson by now with this thread. Reading it at 3:30am... how the hell am I supposed to sleep with Naked in the rain as an earworm? It's a shame for me. :waving:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Beltane Eve
Fork Me In an iron oildrum... "First make sure that none of the company have iron or metal about them, "
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Whooping Cough
NotLaup I remember in the 1960s hearing a child with whooping cough... One of the most disturbing things I have ever heard (and I know Narcissists) The anti-Vaxers have caused this and nut job fruit cakers on the influence spreading disinformation...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Luna I think we knew what you meant, Bill.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Whooping Cough
Bill. MC Whooping couch, eh? Is that a couch with whoopie cushions on it?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Bill. MC Sorry, I missed out the 'light' bit. It should be 'thousands of light years apart'.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Bill. MC Sorry, I missed out the 'light' bit. It should be 'thousands of light years apart'.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig’s “Nothing to See Here” thread
Scrotnig Absolutely nothing to see here. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68977026
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Luna I agree with you, Chris - Bill is very knowledgeable.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Whooping Cough
NotLaup I remember in the 1960s hearing a child with whooping cough... One of the most disturbing things I have ever heard (and I know Narcissists) The anti-Vaxers have caused this and nut job fruit cakers on the influence spreading disinformation...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Whooping Cough
Fork Me No, it's the result of fucking clueless nutjobs telling untruths about vaccines, and it started long before covid.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Whooping Cough
Fork Me Actually, it's anti-vaxx nonsense that's causing the increase in preventable diseases like whooping cough, measles etc etc etc. Whooping cough was pretty much unknown when we were kids because everyone had their kids vaccinated against them.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Elizabeth Holmes
NotLaup I made a comment on this thread that has disappeared...... :q2
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Whooping Cough
Fork Me No, it's the result of fucking clueless nutjobs telling untruths about vaccines, and it started long before covid.
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Whooping Cough
Fork Me Actually, it's anti-vaxx nonsense that's causing the increase in preventable diseases like whooping cough, measles etc etc etc. Whooping cough was pretty much unknown when we were kids because everyone had their kids vaccinated against them.
The New Prince
3 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Whooping Cough
The New Prince
3 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Whooping Cough
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Bill. MC I like the bit in Morque’s Youtube, when he explains how quantum entanglement relates to the idea of a ‘simulation’. WRT quantum entanglement two particles can be thousands of years apart yet they somehow seem to be in communication with one another...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A glowing article about Leicester
Scrotnig They’ve just flattened the market! Though it’s because they are building a new one.
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A glowing article about Leicester
Chris Mitchell It is, because large parts of it are pleasant to wander around as shown in the photos. We have some lovely independent shops and cafes nestled in "The Lanes", another area to wander around. It's pleasant as you don't have to dodge cars all the...
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Luna in the thread Herbes de Provence
Luna I think that fell on stony ground - and is, perhaps, best left there WW. You are wicked at times!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Herbes de Provence
wishingwell There's a few on here who are experts on lav enders, I am sure they will be along with a few handy tips.The benefits of fresh puple heads will likely come up
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Blue Mink - Melting Pot (1969, Rock, 7"45) 1. Melting Pot 2. Blue Mink Apparently Blue Mink had 6 hit singles before they split in 1977, but, to be honest, this is the only one I've heard. It is 60s idealism in the extreme. It does show how...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Blue - Curtain Falls (2004, 00s Pop, CD single) 1. Curtain Falls (Album Version) 2. Best Of Blue (Medley) So that's them done, and this should be Friday's. (Now Playing: Various Artists (1991))
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread R.I.P. Comma ?
Reg Perrin Ask him to explain the rules to the five finger shuffle.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •