Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
parsonstreet (Which a fellow non virtue signalling reality based leftie is best qualified to do) I 'm off out to meet family at Brewers Fayre for my Aunt's Birthday.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread May - eat sage this month, care for your health.
Scrotnig All that’s missing is a course of leeches.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread For Bob and all Nutjobs everywhere
Scrotnig Monbiot is also a lockdown enthusiast hard liner. He wanted everyone locked up for as long as possible. He fails to grasp that lockdown turned a lot of people towards “conspiracy theories”, and he played a part in that. The problem of course is...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread For Bob and all Nutjobs everywhere
Scrotnig Monbiot is a hard left treacherous leftie. A danger to the country.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Greens win Bristol
Luna Hmm - I wonder how they feel about broomsticks??!!
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Starmer will take us back into the EU
Reg Perrin Previously of course we could have just vetoed the idea of it being a prerequisite of any country wishing to join. Now we've taken back control, we have no say in the matter.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Greens win Bristol
Scrotnig Let’s see how long the working class support them when they ban cars.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Greens win Bristol
TheDruid 3X3 I Do Not Like The Greens Anymore!
wishingwell
2 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How REAL are your dreams?
Chris Mitchell Some dreams can be very real indeed. I often have dreams where I don't know that I'm dreaming, and sometimes days later will still remember them and have to stop myself in my tracks when I'm about to tell someone what happened and then remembered it...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread For Bob and all Nutjobs everywhere
BobBobson Got as far as the bit that said 'George Monbiot'.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread George Galloway is a TERF
parsonstreet I forgot to use the Term "Treacherous" Look how they have hounded fellow Left winger and generous financial backer to many leftie causes J K Rowling. She has been doxxed, had protests outside her house, had death and rape threats. Really...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread EEEEUUURRGGH!!
parsonstreet It's true. We Homosexuals are complete degenerates.
Scrotnig
Reg Perrin I've been Quavered and I didn't realise.
Scrotnig
parsonstreet (Which a fellow non virtue signalling reality based leftie is best qualified to do) I 'm off out to meet family at Brewers Fayre for my Aunt's Birthday.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread EEEEUUURRGGH!!
NotLaup Imagine the state of the sheets and mattress (the stains and odeur) after they've been bumming for a few hours.... The entire room would need fumigating and totally redecorated.... not to mention the hazard of lube everywhere (walls, ceiling and...
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread EEEEUUURRGGH!!
Chris Mitchell People who can afford to stay in hotels and don't obsess about whether the guests are gay or straight. Impoverished unemployable nutjob Glaswegians who pretend to invest in gold while actually sleeping in a box under a bridge aren't their...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread EEEEUUURRGGH!!
Scrotnig Well, obviously...woovres!
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread George Galloway is a TERF
Scrotnig This is certainly true of the treacherous left.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread George Galloway is a TERF
parsonstreet The Left wing are racist, sexist and homophobic. The idea they weren't and that all bad things are the province of the Right is a myth they have been dining out on for years. They quickly forgot Stalin, Pol Pot and Mao. They became smug,...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread May - eat sage this month, care for your health.
Luna " The eating of Sage in the month of May, with butter, Parsley and some salt, is commendable to the body: as also Sage-ale made with it is good for teeming women, such as are subject to miscarry through the too much moisture or slipperiness of their...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How REAL are your dreams?
Chris Mitchell Some dreams can be very real indeed. I often have dreams where I don't know that I'm dreaming, and sometimes days later will still remember them and have to stop myself in my tracks when I'm about to tell someone what happened and then remembered it...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread How REAL are your dreams?
NotLaup Mine are fascinating.. I asked my subconscious to bring into consciousness a certain Fear/Terror I had and last night I was being hunted in a dream by two NARCS from my real life and I realised that they are vampires and I am still feeding them with...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread EEEEUUURRGGH!!
Scrotnig HUP :r0 HUP :r0 HURP :r0 HEEUUURRRGGHHH x:6
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Greens win Bristol
NotLaup I take most of the credit because I had a Vote Green Sign attached to the railings here (until it was nicked/removed/stolen/kidnapped)
NotLaup
Scrotnig Aaaaarrrrggghhhh lockdown lockdown lockdown

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •