Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Dedicate a song to the poster above
Reg Perrin This is for Luna and Superwoman and FN...:s5
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Rewriting of Genesis 1, verses 26 to 31
Reg Perrin :blank:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Rewriting of Genesis 1, verses 26 to 31
Fairy_Nuff Indeed!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Rewriting of Genesis 1, verses 26 to 31
Fairy_Nuff Like a broken pencil.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Dedicate a song to the poster above
Reg Perrin This is for Luna and Superwoman and FN...:s5
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Reg Perrin Is that "Our" Red Cross like "Our" The Stonehenge?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread 2027 Currency
Reg Perrin Blue on occasions....
TheDruid 3X3
4 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Scrotnig I Hate Bluddy Smurf Pics! I’m so sorry. I just couldn’t help myself. It’s a shame for me, it really is. :(
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Fairy_Nuff Bluddy cheekovit! Anyone would think you owned the place. :irked: And :@ Let that be a lesson to you!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread 2027 Currency
Luna I think I am safe then. I am a Republican to the last drop of my green blood - but that doesn't make me anti-royal!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread 2027 Currency
Chris Mitchell Strangely enough, most of the main anti-Royalists on here have been our right-of-centre posters.
Luna
Chris Mitchell I should add that I hope he doesn't kick the bucket soon as I rather like him. As Prince of Wales he was Chancellor of our university and visited several times and spoke to our staff and students, and had some very intelligent conversations with...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Rewriting of Genesis 1, verses 26 to 31
Luna I admire your subtlety !
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Rewriting of Genesis 1, verses 26 to 31
Fairy_Nuff So, your rewriting of it brings it full circle then. Makes perfect sense.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Fairy_Nuff Bluddy cheekovit! Anyone would think you owned the place. :irked: And :@ Let that be a lesson to you!
Luna
Chris Mitchell I hope not, otherwise the Great Saga of the BC Hangings will become a future Netflix series.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread 2027 Currency
Luna Norty - but probably true. A bit disloyal though - do they still hang people for treason?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Rewriting of Genesis 1, verses 26 to 31
Luna Is there a stature of limitations on arrogance? My cat was asking.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Rewriting of Genesis 1, verses 26 to 31
Fairy_Nuff So, your rewriting of it brings it full circle then. Makes perfect sense.
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Scrotnig I Hate Bluddy Smurf Pics! I’m so sorry. I just couldn’t help myself. It’s a shame for me, it really is. :(
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Fairy_Nuff If it were up to me it would be whoever provided Kino with that bluddy smurf pic! Can it not be kept to non serious threads?
Fairy_Nuff
4 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Fairy_Nuff If it were up to me it would be whoever provided Kino with that bluddy smurf pic! Can it not be kept to non serious threads?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Rewriting of Genesis 1, verses 26 to 31
The New Prince It's been 20 years now. Are any major denominations using your version? Or any minor ones? Or even any nutty yanks?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •