Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
parsonstreet We bumped into each other in Broadmead. It was kismet. NotLaup was looking like Father Christmas with a big white beard and sun glasses. We retired to a safe place with shiny trinkets and African Art and some of the people looked like they may...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
TheDruid 3X3 I Hate Being Called 'American'!
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
Luna Without you there? I doubt it!
NotLaup
parsonstreet This made me laugh. 1789915488803295625
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
Chris Mitchell Did it turn into a crazed orgy of lust and perversion like all previous BC meets?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
Fairy_Nuff I waved as I went past on the M5 this afternoon! :waving:
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
parsonstreet I was feeling hot.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
Chris Mitchell Oh? What continent is Canada in, then?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread There are two genders
Chris Mitchell They were having a debate on Radio Four this afternoon about whether it should be teachers or parents who teach young kids sex education. Well, I grew up in the 1960s, and everything I learned about sex before I was 13 didn't come from teachers or...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
NotLaup Went off very well....crowded......Parson was on good form and looking 'HOT' Luckily none of the BC Z-Listers came..... so dull.....
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Canadian food in Leicester
Luna Good grief, Chris, there are some seriously weird things on that menu:- Beef bacon (I thought bacon came from pigs) :confused: Chicken Tenders (what part of the bird is that?) :s8 Korean Buffalo?:o and worst of all - Peanut Butter and Jam...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Canadian food in Leicester
wishingwell They may block access to their menu on cheaper devices to filter out the riff-raff.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another crackpot scheme
Scrotnig That was an excellent little expedition. As recently as two months ago I wouldn’t have been able walk that far. The actual finding of the “camping spot” was always going to be a bit disappointing - it’s just some woods after all - but it was a...
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
NotLaup Went off very well....crowded......Parson was on good form and looking 'HOT' Luckily none of the BC Z-Listers came..... so dull.....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Beer Tasting
Scrotnig The teacher I met was a PE teacher, until retirement a couple of years ago. His views on teaching PE are very, very different to what many might expect. A wonderful man who has inspired hundreds of pupils over the years. Not only is everything...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Canadian food in Leicester
Chris Mitchell Apart from this very detailed one, you mean? https://blondebearburgerco.order-up.co/ Admittedly, it's only in English and not Canadian French, so you may not have been able to read it. I'm also very disappointed that they claim to...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by wishingwell in the thread PE / PT / Games Teachers
wishingwell One of our PE teachers used openly date pupils. The same fellow mocked me for a key fob my sister had given me so I wouldn't lose my locker key,you had to leave keys in his office when we did PE, I heard a big laugh and he came out holding it up in...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread PE / PT / Games Teachers
Reg Perrin I think that back in the 60' and 70's becoming a teacher, never mind a pe teacher was ridiculously easy. When I went to teacher training I required 5 O levels and 2 A levels. I got them with good grades in academic subjects however, I learned that...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
Fork Me LOL, we used to have an Alaskan play rugby with us for a while. Once, during a poker game, someone called him Canadian. He went mental "I'm not fucking Canadian, I'm from Alaska". Me: "Oh, you're Russian then..." Cue BIG explosion. I found the...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Weight Loss
Luna Excellent!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weight Loss
Scrotnig 1 stone 8lbs as of yesterday.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread PE / PT / Games Teachers
Scrotnig Why are they so often nasty buggers? They were the root of many of my school issues. Even my (very good) primary school had an aggressive PE teacher. Last night I met a fantastic one who entirely agrees with me. But, why are so...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread No More Olympics For Russia
Fork Me LOL, we used to have an Alaskan play rugby with us for a while. Once, during a poker game, someone called him Canadian. He went mental "I'm not fucking Canadian, I'm from Alaska". Me: "Oh, you're Russian then..." Cue BIG explosion. I found the...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •