Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 195 - Glass
Luna Scrying by Greyisntwell Scrying Scrying Scrying through a broken glass The time has come and it has past. The illusion go of what could have been is what hurts the most We need to let it go-that things could have been different Scrying through a...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 195 - Glass
Luna The Crsytal Gazer by Sarah Teasdale I shall gather myself into myself again, I shall take my scattered selves and make them one, Fusing them into a polished crystal ball Where I can see the moon and the flashing sun. I shall sit like a...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Pack it up…
Fairy_Nuff Or... you could go for the official version, with the authentic (:rofl3:) 'American Irish' parades. This song came out when I was about 20/21 and I have danced to it in clubs many many times. In fact, one of my 'best night ever' (also 'Well that was...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pack it up…
Scrotnig FN gets it.... 'natch. Very first words in this... Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin I came to win, battle me, that's a sin I won't ever slack up, punk, ya better back up Try and play the role and yo, the whole crew'll act up Get up, stand up...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pack it up…
Scrotnig FN gets it.... 'natch. Very first words in this... Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin I came to win, battle me, that's a sin I won't ever slack up, punk, ya better back up Try and play the role and yo, the whole crew'll act up Get up, stand up...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Walrus dies from Bird Flu
Scrotnig Quick...call Prof Neil Ferguson and ask him to produce a model showing that over 300,000 people will die in the UK alone if we don't stay at home and wear masks.
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Actually, I'll do three more later today because that finishes this band and I can start on someone else tomorrow and Thursday. That means when I come back on Monday we'll be in the right place again.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Pack it up…
Luna I am lost ! :wflag:
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Walrus dies from Bird Flu
NotLaup LOCKDOWN.... PANDEMIC BUY TOILET ROLL
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Walrus dies from Bird Flu
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread WORDLE
Fork Me Likewise! Wordle 1,052 6/6 🟦⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟧⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟧⬜🟧 🟧🟧🟧⬜🟧 🟧🟧🟧⬜🟧 🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Walrus dies from Bird Flu
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell Well, that backfired on the Daily Fail, didn't it? Their moral outrage is the cause of puzzlement in the comments by Mail readers who are basically saying "So what? He hasn't committed a crime, the film is a comedy with a certificate, and the school...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pack it up…
Scrotnig .
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pack it up…
Scrotnig Get out your seat and jump around
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin I am dead though. It's a new kind of dead.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Pack it up…
Fairy_Nuff Let me begin I came to win, battle me, that's a sin I won't ever slack up, punk, ya better back up Try and play the role and yo, the whole crew'll act up Get up, stand up (c'mon) c'mon, throw your hands up If ya got the feelin', jump up...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pack it up…
Scrotnig .
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread It definitely wasn't the Vaxx wot done it!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread It definitely wasn't the Vaxx wot done it!
Chris Mitchell Ah, so when you said Reg would be dead by Christmas, what you actually meant was that Reg wouldn't be dead by Christmas. Thanks for clearing that up.
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread It definitely wasn't the Vaxx wot done it!
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Freedom Of Speech
Luna We are lucky in BC in as much as Scrotnig has a relaxed approach to administration, treats us as adults - even if we don't always act that way, and moderates fairly when necessary - but only when necessary. As far as I am aware the only real...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Dark humour cartoons
Scrotnig .
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Dark humour cartoons
Fork Me
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Freedom Of Speech
Luna A website owner sets and administers the website rules - he/she pays for that privilege!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •