Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Fairy_Nuff I agree with both of you, and have never been less pleased to get a like than I was when I read this in the early hours. Perhaps though, we could take this to another thread, so that we don't continue Kinos disgraceful ruination of this one?
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Fork Me Fuck off, your constant cravings for attention are almost tolerable, but using memorial threads to scream "me me me" is beyond the pale.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Gwithian Beach
NotLaup That is the lighthouse from Virginia Woolfs 'To the light house' Talland House the Woolfs home (her father Sir Leslie Stephen's) is in St Ives' I think they hate visitors.. you should go round and knock and ask to see the garden... for the LOLS
The New Prince
3 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Shamima Begum
Reg Perrin You're a silly man and you're the type of person Farage relies on.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Gwithian Beach
Chris Mitchell One only gets shot in Devon, which is far posher. In Cornwall they only have flint-tipped spears to throw.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gwithian Beach
Scrotnig This is the nearest I could get to Godrevy lighthouse as the top car park is closed. Again. :irked:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread From little acorns...
superwoman That's a good bit of growth for one little acorn FN :-)
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Omens
wishingwell When we had the strong winds in UK some years back that felled a lot of trees they realised ht was a good thing as it took out many of the weak ones.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Fork Me Fuck off, your constant cravings for attention are almost tolerable, but using memorial threads to scream "me me me" is beyond the pale.
The New Prince
3 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Shamima Begum
Reg Perrin You're a silly man and you're the type of person Farage relies on.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Shamima Begum
Chris Mitchell He doesn't care if he's right or wrong, he's just parroting his hero Nigel Farage.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Omens
wishingwell Oh yeh! The wind blew the trees down so the monkeys had nowhere to live so had to evolve by building homes out of the trees! I suppose that's how the wheel was invented too, one of them was sawing a fallen tree on an incline in order to make a...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Dordie in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Dordie lol
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Monza DeLight in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Monza DeLight I thought you were a dinner lady Forkers?
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Plutonium in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Plutonium He also mentioned once that he has a son in Pretoria.
TheDruid 3X3
4 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Memnoch Extremely faulty logic. If David is a man and Elizabeth knows David professionally, then Elizabeth is a man. I assume that statement makes sense to you because it is logically identical to what you just said. To clarify for those who might be...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Lord Ponsonby Plutonium is the caretaker.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by sphinx in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
sphinx He wasn't. He was an electrician. Memnoch was a lecturer.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by sphinx in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
sphinx No. Memnoch was. :rolleyes:
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Memnoch He has a daughter and a step daughter, but I'm not in contact with either of them.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Monza DeLight in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Monza DeLight Yes, I agree with Forker, he spoke about a daughter, but I am not sure if she is in the country. Memnoch may know, as he also knew Nick professionally.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Monza DeLight in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Monza DeLight I am sure a few of us would try to make it, but I am unsure how we would find out about it. Unless they made a post on his FB page
TheDruid 3X3
Monza DeLight :daisy:
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memansw in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Memansw OMG. I myself had had private conversations with him. RIP. Shocking.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •