Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread E-Consult for NHS
Scrotnig I stand by what I’ve always said about the Rwanda plan. Not one person will ever be sent there.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread E-Consult for NHS
Reg Perrin In other words probably significantly less than the amount of people who have died in the process of crossing the channel. Seems a bit of flawed logic to suggest that possible death not being a deterrent will be bettered by a very low risk of being...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread E-Consult for NHS
NotLaup especially as Rwanda will only accept 200? The scheme will allow the government to send asylum seekers "entering the UK illegally" to Rwanda. Most of those affected will be people arriving in small boats. The capacity of the proposed facility...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread No Unread Posts
NotLaup Shaddap
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread No Unread Posts
Luna I do not believe that - don't forget, I have met you on more than one occasion - and you are a nice friendly person - phact!
Bill. MC
wishingwell Ooking at most of the images many look like symmetrical mirror creations, but people like Chickapoo could invest time and energy in special apps eg camera energy field, ghost contact and detection to test stuff out themselves, I bet used devices are...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread E-Consult for NHS
NotLaup especially as Rwanda will only accept 200? The scheme will allow the government to send asylum seekers "entering the UK illegally" to Rwanda. Most of those affected will be people arriving in small boats. The capacity of the proposed facility...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread E-Consult for NHS
Reg Perrin In other words probably significantly less than the amount of people who have died in the process of crossing the channel. Seems a bit of flawed logic to suggest that possible death not being a deterrent will be bettered by a very low risk of being...
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread E-Consult for NHS
Bill. MC
wishingwell https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fl681H1vgz8
Bill. MC
wishingwell https://theancientzen.com/groundbreaking-technology-by-innovator-exposes-invisible-multidimensional-life/
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread E-Consult for NHS
Scrotnig The Rwanda plan is shamefully aimed at gullibles.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread E-Consult for NHS
Reg Perrin Uughhhhhh
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread No Unread Posts
Chris Mitchell All the quockerwodgers spent the evening in their boxes as the puppeteers were out enjoying real life!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread No Unread Posts
Scrotnig What are these “friends” of which you speak?
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
BobBobson "We're Here, We're Queer, And We're Coming For Your Children!" https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/status/1783618490735194382
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Scrotnig It’s so vanishingly rare there is no need to teach it as being something you can opt into whenever you please.
Bill. MC
Scrotnig That’s because the climate change “industry” is as bad as the fossil fuel “industry”. Lots of people make lots of money out of it, whereas there’s no money to be made by pointing out it’s a load of bollocks.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Scrotnig No. But it isn't rightards damaging children by convincing them they need to have their bodies mutilated in order to "change sex".
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Scrotnig And no this isn’t the same as clause 28. Being homosexual is an actual thing. Changing sex, or adopting some invented “gender”, is not.
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Scrotnig This slide has recently been shown to some kids in PHSE classes in the UK. This is absurd, it’s ridiculous and it’s confusing them. There’s two sexes & there’s two genders. STOP THIS INDOCTRINATION OF CHILDREN Anyone involved in...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig Well I wouldn’t ask that because I wasn’t a twat. There certainly were some twats in those days though. As I’ve been finding out in recent years.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig It is. And my opinion of a particular former teacher, who I already thought was great, has increased even further. One of those thoroughly good people that you wish you could be more like.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig Yes…. As well as everything else, I bravely asked someone a question about something from back in the day, and got an unexpected but unsurprising answer which is a big help in dealing with what went on.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig Phew! That was…intense.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •