Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay = Booked
Scrotnig I have been on it, but last time I was there, they had changed it from closed compartments to open ones and I couldn't face that!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay = Booked
Scrotnig Here's a photo I took from the top of the wheel in 2018!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Whitsun Cheesecakes
Luna "Take twelve pints of milk, warm from the cow, and turn it with a good spoonful of rennet. Break it well, and put it into a large strainer, in which roll it up and down, that all the whey may run out. The break the curd and wring it again, and...
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Which is, unfortunately, the truth!!!
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Lucky for you then. I was just about to catch a plane to come and stove yer heed in.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Parson probably thinks this is wonderful
Reg Perrin Quavering.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Lies
Reg Perrin It never happened and Netanyahu's an Anti semitic puppet for even suggesting it might have.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin Quavering.
Chris Mitchell
superwoman OY 😮
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Playing crappy companies at their own game
wishingwell Good show FM, A friend of mine ex-miner was always very awkward with companies who took the piss, they owed him about a grand pension backpay or similar, he took them to court won and he added the court cost, they didn't cover the court cost so he...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Playing crappy companies at their own game
Fork Me I recently moved home, so I've been closing accounts with various companies. Electric, water - no problem. PrimeTel, my old Internet provider - wankers. After going to their shop to close everything, I was tod not to pay my last two bills or the...
superwoman
Reg Perrin When we were at the Chelsea Flower show the other day I couldn't believe I actually heard some posh southern bastards , holding glasses of champagne or Pimm's, say "Ok yah" not once but several times. I felt like smashing them in the face.
superwoman
Chris Mitchell Guilty. I still say "you daft ha'porth". And I also say, when giving an opinion, "well, that's my twopennorth". I blame it on the fact that I am extremely ancient myself, and my parents were old when I was born. My dad was born in 1910.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Viz No Context
Scrotnig .
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
Luna How Clear, How Lovely Bright by A. E. Housman How clear, how lovely bright, How beautiful to sight Those beams of morning play; How heaven laughs out with glee Where, like a bird set free, Up from the eastern sea Soars the delightful day....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's "Seems Legit" Thread
Scrotnig Seems legit
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Playing crappy companies at their own game
Fork Me I recently moved home, so I've been closing accounts with various companies. Electric, water - no problem. PrimeTel, my old Internet provider - wankers. After going to their shop to close everything, I was tod not to pay my last two bills or the...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Playing crappy companies at their own game
wishingwell Good show FM, A friend of mine ex-miner was always very awkward with companies who took the piss, they owed him about a grand pension backpay or similar, he took them to court won and he added the court cost, they didn't cover the court cost so he...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Playing crappy companies at their own game
Reg Perrin That may be so but I bet some other department in the company pursues you for what they think they're owed for a little while. It's terrible communication. I just had an example of it with my bank. I can't be arsed going into the detail but I'm so...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Playing crappy companies at their own game
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Frequent spelling mistakes you make
NotLaup Sara Mistaykes and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes... Tipp-Ex 26 Sept 2022 — Haavent yoused it in yeers, butt then I downt make two meny mistaykes. Please forgive any speling mistaykes on this brief post, my...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Proper music
Reg Perrin Back in the 90's I did the best part of my job back then which was adoption reunification. This woman, aged about 60 asked to access her adoption records, which I undertook with her. It was a bit traumatic because she had no idea why she'd been...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I found a Heart -
Luna Thank you both for making me laugh!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Frequent spelling mistakes you make
Fork Me Eye donnt mayke enny speliing mistaykes.
NotLaup
Luna No - I wouldn't trust them not to waste the lot - all £5.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •